Denny’s Palm Bay Rd NE
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Palm Bay Rd NE
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Palm Bay Rd NE
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.012/11/18Everything was perfect! The order arrived on time. It was hot. All ordered items were in the order correctly. Great job! Thanks!Response from Denny's12/13/18We are delighted to hear that you had good dining experience at our restaurant. We truly value your patronage and look forward to serving you again soon.
- Rating 3.012/11/18I ordered a bacon cheeseburger with fries. received bread, meat and cheese. No bacon, lettuce, tomatoe, or onions, or pickles. No mayo no condiments at all. just patty, cheese and bread. It says on your web site that lettuce tomatos pickles and onion comes on each burger unless otherwise asked to not have it. It was good but without anything on it, it was dry. Just wish it would have come loaded as requested.Response from Denny's12/13/18We are really sorry that you didn't receive your order the way you wanted it. Please email us your information to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can get the opportunity to earn your business back.
- Rating 5.010/9/18Food (to go) was ready when I arrived and milkshake was kept cold so that I did not have chocolate milk by the time I arrived home. Food was prepared exactly as requested! Denny’s continues to be one of our favorite places.Response from Denny's10/20/18Your satisfaction is very important to us, so we want to sincerely thank you for dining with us and we look forward to serving you again soon.
- Rating 3.07/31/18This is the second time that my food wasn’t ready when I arrived. The woman who worked there told me it was too loud and that they didn’t hear/see that there was an online order. She did offer me a drink while I waited for them to make my food, which I thought was nice of her.Response from Denny's8/1/18Our goal is to provide exceptional experience to all guests. Your experience obviously fell short of your expectations and for that we apologize. If three are additional comments you would like to share about how we could improve, please email them to email@example.com
- Rating 5.07/16/18Food was delicious and the waitress was exceptionally kind. This is not usually what we get when we go to Denny’s so I was surprised. She was wonderful.Response from Denny's7/20/18Your satisfaction is very important to us, so we want to sincerely thank you for dining with us and we look forward to serving you again soon.
- Rating 4.06/25/18good food, the manager is A1. phone and website have had issues and should be addressed.Response from Denny's6/26/18We appreciate the time you took to provide this valuable feedback essentially will only help us improve. Thank you and we look forward to serving you again soon.
- Rating 5.04/3/18My food was ready on time all 4 times - mostly early & they were very attentive to the details, of preferences & silverware, etc. Excellent service - Kathy & the other servers are very valued employees & I hope they are treated well & compensated for their special effort! Thank you for a great experience & delicious food!
- Rating 4.03/26/18I wish there were coupons or rewards. We order from dennys at least twice a month.
- Rating 3.03/22/18They had my order sitting in the window when I arrived, realized they didn't have lids, repacked the whole, recooked something they damaged during repacking, and 15 minutes later, finally handed me my order. Every time we go in there between 9pm and 11pm, it's always the same three servers complaining loudly and being inefficient. Sandy is amazing and it seems like it's always her job to save the day when she gets there.
- Rating 5.03/14/18Very happy with order everything was perfect
- Rating 1.03/6/18Order wasn't prepared the way I ordered...items was missing.
- Rating 3.03/6/18Ordered online and our food was not ready at pickup time. This is not the first time this has happened.
- Rating 5.01/9/18I am currently battling cancer and at times dont like to be out. I did my order online and was told it would be ready in 15 minutes. I arrived and my order was sitting there hot and waiting to be picked up! I will definitely use the online service again, its a great alternative for people like me.
- Rating 3.012/12/17I arrived when my food was supposed to be ready, and they hadn’t even started it! Had to wait for 10 minutes while everything was made. While I’m happy that the food was made fresh, don’t tell people that their food will be ready at a certain time and not have it ready.
- Rating 3.010/30/17Didn't go to this Danny's, I live in Texas. But I'm sure Regina enjoyed it
- Rating 4.010/26/17At this particular Dennys, the service is always friendly and the food is always good, however the place could be a little bit cleaner. Weird smells.
- Rating 1.010/17/17Food wasn't prepared at the same time. Waited 15 minutes to get rest of order. Two meals were cold and one hot. Workers were clueless and unable to get it together. Food should have been ready by the time I picked up. I left 20 minutes after getting there to pick up. Horrible service.
- Rating 3.010/11/17I had two experiences that will probably leave me to believe it will not change. I will leave a 3 star rating because its in between. I was very disappointed with the online ordering when I had got to the restaurant. It was not completed but what got me more was when I got there they could not find it when it was sitting on the receipt machine waiting to be picked up. I was late going back to work because it was not made and it was already paid for online. I asked for my money back and I was told it would take 5 mins. So if they say 5 mins why was it not seen nor done. So never again am I using the online ordering. The second time we went to Dennys to sit and dine in was another horrible experience. We got to a booth and it took 10 mins to be seen when there was one other table being occupied and everyone was talking. A lady named Rose came to the table and asked for our drink order. Ok that was fine but no apology for not acknowledging us. we placed the order and then again waited for 30-40 mins for our food to come out while watching the 2 tables receive their food when they came in after us. again drinks were not refilled nor was it asked about. when she finally saw that the drinks were empty because it was put on the edge of the table she brought one drink and forgot about the other. then brought the food out, still no drink.Food came out cold or burnt. So upset we waited for the lady to come back to get the check. Still no drink and food cold and no waitress. I called over another waitress and got the check paid for it and left. Worst customer service ever.
- Rating 1.09/25/17Staff d idnt even k ow we ordered take out. Not enough staff to cover. Waited an hour for take out. We won't be back.
- Rating 3.09/25/17Asked for sausage. Got bacon. This is the second time I’ve ordered this and it’s the second time I’ve gotten the wrong thing.