Denny’s Palm Bay Rd NE
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Palm Bay Rd NE
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Palm Bay Rd NE
For over 65 years Denny’s has been bringing people together over great food. It’s the place where people can relax and be themselves; where they can enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Denny’s is a place where you can order the usual or try something new - like our brand new, authentic French Crepes in delicious new flavors like Banana Berry Caramel, Banana Chocolate Hazelnut and Strawberry Vanilla. And when it comes to value, the new Meat Lovers Slam can’t be beat. It’s 2 eggs, 3 sausage links, 3 strips of bacon and 2 buttermilk pancakes all for a great low price. And while the restaurants have been updated and the menu changed, Denny's still kept all your favorites like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Whether it's appetizers, breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert, we pride ourselves on an expansive menu featuring delicious, innovative options that cater to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door. So friends and family can come in, sit down and connect in the place that’s made for it. See you at Denny's.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 3.03/21/19N/A
- Rating 1.02/20/19We ordered breakfast to go...our pancakes were so burnt we threw it out! Huge disappointment because we just moved here and usually love Denny's....Response from Denny's2/21/19Allyson, thank you for taking your time to provide this valuable feedback. If you would like to send us additional information on your order, please email us at email@example.com. We would love to have the opportunity to earn your business back.
- Rating 2.012/20/18Forgot food so had to drive to pick it up manager said they would refund it but never didResponse from Denny's12/28/18Our goal is to provide exceptional experience to all guests. Your experience obviously fell short of your expectations and for that we apologize. If there are additional comments you would like to share about your recent visit, please email them to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rating 5.012/11/18Everything was perfect! The order arrived on time. It was hot. All ordered items were in the order correctly. Great job! Thanks!Response from Denny's12/13/18We are delighted to hear that you had good dining experience at our restaurant. We truly value your patronage and look forward to serving you again soon.
- Rating 3.012/11/18I ordered a bacon cheeseburger with fries. received bread, meat and cheese. No bacon, lettuce, tomatoe, or onions, or pickles. No mayo no condiments at all. just patty, cheese and bread. It says on your web site that lettuce tomatos pickles and onion comes on each burger unless otherwise asked to not have it. It was good but without anything on it, it was dry. Just wish it would have come loaded as requested.Response from Denny's12/13/18We are really sorry that you didn't receive your order the way you wanted it. Please email us your information to email@example.com so we can get the opportunity to earn your business back.
- Rating 5.010/9/18Food (to go) was ready when I arrived and milkshake was kept cold so that I did not have chocolate milk by the time I arrived home. Food was prepared exactly as requested! Denny’s continues to be one of our favorite places.Response from Denny's10/20/18Your satisfaction is very important to us, so we want to sincerely thank you for dining with us and we look forward to serving you again soon.
- Rating 3.07/31/18This is the second time that my food wasn’t ready when I arrived. The woman who worked there told me it was too loud and that they didn’t hear/see that there was an online order. She did offer me a drink while I waited for them to make my food, which I thought was nice of her.Response from Denny's8/1/18Our goal is to provide exceptional experience to all guests. Your experience obviously fell short of your expectations and for that we apologize. If three are additional comments you would like to share about how we could improve, please email them to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rating 5.07/16/18Food was delicious and the waitress was exceptionally kind. This is not usually what we get when we go to Denny’s so I was surprised. She was wonderful.Response from Denny's7/20/18Your satisfaction is very important to us, so we want to sincerely thank you for dining with us and we look forward to serving you again soon.
- Rating 4.06/25/18good food, the manager is A1. phone and website have had issues and should be addressed.Response from Denny's6/26/18We appreciate the time you took to provide this valuable feedback essentially will only help us improve. Thank you and we look forward to serving you again soon.
- Rating 5.04/3/18My food was ready on time all 4 times - mostly early & they were very attentive to the details, of preferences & silverware, etc. Excellent service - Kathy & the other servers are very valued employees & I hope they are treated well & compensated for their special effort! Thank you for a great experience & delicious food!
- Rating 4.03/26/18I wish there were coupons or rewards. We order from dennys at least twice a month.
- Rating 3.03/22/18They had my order sitting in the window when I arrived, realized they didn't have lids, repacked the whole, recooked something they damaged during repacking, and 15 minutes later, finally handed me my order. Every time we go in there between 9pm and 11pm, it's always the same three servers complaining loudly and being inefficient. Sandy is amazing and it seems like it's always her job to save the day when she gets there.
- Rating 5.03/14/18Very happy with order everything was perfect
- Rating 1.03/6/18Order wasn't prepared the way I ordered...items was missing.
- Rating 3.03/6/18Ordered online and our food was not ready at pickup time. This is not the first time this has happened.
- Rating 5.01/9/18I am currently battling cancer and at times dont like to be out. I did my order online and was told it would be ready in 15 minutes. I arrived and my order was sitting there hot and waiting to be picked up! I will definitely use the online service again, its a great alternative for people like me.
- Rating 3.012/12/17I arrived when my food was supposed to be ready, and they hadn’t even started it! Had to wait for 10 minutes while everything was made. While I’m happy that the food was made fresh, don’t tell people that their food will be ready at a certain time and not have it ready.
- Rating 3.010/30/17Didn't go to this Danny's, I live in Texas. But I'm sure Regina enjoyed it
- Rating 4.010/26/17At this particular Dennys, the service is always friendly and the food is always good, however the place could be a little bit cleaner. Weird smells.
- Rating 1.010/17/17Food wasn't prepared at the same time. Waited 15 minutes to get rest of order. Two meals were cold and one hot. Workers were clueless and unable to get it together. Food should have been ready by the time I picked up. I left 20 minutes after getting there to pick up. Horrible service.