Denny’s S Congress Ave
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s S Congress Ave
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s S Congress Ave
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.012/18/18It was super easy to use the app. The delivery was quicker than I expected too. Food was good, would definitely order again.
- Rating 5.011/29/18Wonderful service, everyone is friendly and willing to serve you in any way. Food is great. Thank you.
- Rating 5.010/4/18Service was spot on, food hot 'n fresh & tasty
- Rating 1.09/10/18I ordered off delivery from the site 11:48Pm and after 2 hours went by I called the restaurant that was supposed to be filling the order and they said they don’t do delivery orders. I asked why it let me purchase it. And the lady on the phone said that I can come pick it up... well I asked when the food was cooked because I placed the order two hours ago. She said it was cooked around 12. So I said can you cook it again if now I have to fine a ride to get it. And she said yes she would put it in again. Then I received a call back with in minutes letting me know that a driver was there to pick up the food and it was headed my way. I was confused because she just told me that they don’t do delivery. And when I received my food, I could definitely tell they did not remake my food. It sat there for two hours before I received my food. It was cold and old. The driver showed up at 2Am. But the driver showed up within 10 minutes of her calling me back.
- Rating 3.09/10/18My whole order was incorrect bc They didnt read the notes unfortunately. I didnt even get to eat my food which was super disappointing :/ they are always very friendly. Which is why I gave 3 stars instead of 1.
- Rating 5.09/6/18Always fresh, hot and prepared well.
- Rating 5.09/5/18Very nice and courteous
- Rating 5.07/31/18Everything was great
- Rating 1.07/31/18Employee was rude
- Rating 1.07/11/18They forgot my bacon and the food had mushrooms and unasked for no mushrooms
- Rating 5.04/7/18Everyone is pleasant and the online is easy to use.
- Rating 3.03/26/18Needs better options for unavailable items
- Rating 2.02/27/18I had a large order. The people were nice but my order was wrong and items I paid extra for were forgotten. I waited 20 minutes past pick up time. Once I got the bag, I didn't check. Just left quickly to get to my family.
- Rating 1.01/30/18I didn’t receive the side of French toast, the oj and coffee that came with our order. This is an ongoing issue at this location. I was extremely upset when my husband returned with our order. I don’t even know why I continue to go there. I was once told that if I didn’t want to wait(after waiting for 45 minutes for a Togo) to go to McDonalds by a server. Needless to say that I won’t return.
- Rating 5.01/23/18Placed my order using the app order was ready for pick up and it was quick and easy
- Rating 5.01/17/18Keep up cooking the best breakfast
- Rating 5.01/9/18The Denny's staff were very nice ,my food was ready & waiting when I arrived
- Rating 4.01/2/18Great service.
- Rating 4.010/2/17Only problem I had was my meal, the chicken tenders were really small. But other than that the service was excellent!