Denny’s Martin Luther King Blvd
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Martin Luther King Blvd
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Martin Luther King Blvd
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.08/21/18Fast pick up
- Rating 1.07/16/18I submitted my order online. It wasn't ready at the time it was supposed to be. They did not give me the drinks I had purchased. I had ordered 4 meals. They only gave me 3. Very dissatisfied.
- Rating 5.07/4/18This was our first time ordering on line. Food was ready and hot when requested. Excellent service
- Rating 5.04/4/18LOVE it
- Rating 1.04/3/18I ordered a Supreme Skillet last night with a side order of bacon. I got HALF the food I was supposed to get even though I paid for the extra mushrooms and fajita blend in the skillet. It honestly looked like the cook just put a lot of scraps in my container. Most of it was tomatoes. They crumbled bacon on top, there's not supposed to be bacon in it.
- Rating 2.03/19/18No one knew what they were doing. Three different people each asked my more than once what I needed. Each time I was told my order was being bagged. I waited so long that by the time I got the order the bread was soggy and the meat was warm at best. They forgot my tea and that took another five minutes.
- Rating 5.01/31/18FOOD WAS GREAT, WAS READY WHEN PROMISED, FRIENDLY CHECKOUT LADY
- Rating 5.01/17/18I ordered online and did not receive my free grand slam
- Rating 5.01/10/18Great customer service and fast
- Rating 5.012/19/17The staff at Denny's are always very friendly. I order online at least 2 days a week and the order is ready and correct when I come in.
- Rating 5.012/5/17This place is amazinggggg!!
- Rating 1.011/28/17Got food poisoning.