Denny’s Pines Blvd., Suite #15
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Pines Blvd., Suite #15
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Pines Blvd., Suite #15
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.012/4/18The food was delicious and ready for pickup when I got there. And the wait staff was friendly and courteous.
- Rating 2.011/14/18The food was over salted and overly done way passed cooked. It taste like a bunch of salt just spilled all over the food.
- Rating 4.011/6/18The food and the service was great, but your app (specifically the payment portion) takes a lot of work. If it wasn’t that my husband wanted breakfast for dinner I would have gone elsewhere because it kept refusing my payment saying my zip code was incorrect.
- Rating 4.011/6/18My order was ready and correct when I arrived. Thanks a lot and keep up the good work.
- Rating 1.010/30/18If I could give 0 stars I would. I don't even know how to begin to say how disappointed I am in the service from Dennys. This is a place my husband and I go to every Sunday and honestly I'm so appalled that I just don't ever want to visit again. I placed an online order to deliver at my house. Once I received my order, I was so disappointed in the order was not what I ordered. The milkshake I ordered was the wrong flavor, the omelet I ordered was the wrong one, it was a mess. I contacted Dennys and they told there was nothing they could do to refund me the order or re-deliver my items. The only thing they could do is they would re-do the order if I went to go pick it up at the restaurant. I said no because it is not close to my house and also it defeats the purpose of delivery because I couldn't leave my house. The manager I spoke with was rude and unapologetic. She started giving me an attitude when I told her they messed up order and in turn said no it was the delivery guy's fault because he's the one that puts in the order? huh? I have the receipt from Denny's to prove I place the order through Dennys! She asked me to call the person that delivered it and have him drive back to Denny's to re-deliver my order which is not feasible as he was from DoorDash. At this point I just told her to refund me the order as the food was going to the trash because it wasn't what I ordered and she denied saying she couldn't do that. I was livid. I had to wait until the transaction posted on my credit card account so that I could contact my credit card company to have it revoked. So disappointed in the lack of customer service and so disappointed that the manager was so horrible to me. Very very sad!
- Rating 3.010/26/18I live 7 miles away and when I get home and food is missing that upsets me, I'm not driving back to argue with anyone. Staff could be more friendly and courteous
- Rating 4.09/25/18In general, the food was good. My only complaint was that I order a salad and instead of the dressing I order, I received syrup and butter, items that go with the pancakes. Weird no?
- Rating 5.09/25/18my waitress was the best she really went over and beyond to keep us happy while at dennys i must say employees like her should be training the new employees to have great customer service
- Rating 2.09/5/18As always the food was good but the fact that online you state that y'all have delivery and you actually don't the Denny's near me says that they have delivery but they don't and you can't order online if it doesn't work don't put it out there it was very disappointing
- Rating 1.08/14/18HORRIBLE!!! Ordered online, food was supposed to arrive 10am. At 10:20am i called restaurant they told me my food was still sitting there and that they dont deliver. ... they never not once thought to call me and tell me that they didnt have drivers yet? I still haven’t gotten my refund back after 3 days. So upset.