Denny’s Mobile Highway
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Mobile Highway
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Mobile Highway
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.011/29/18Great food!
- Rating 5.011/29/18I ordered the Thanksgiving Dinner for 4 and had it delivered to my parents. My parents live in Florida, I live in Kentucky. Great food. Great experience. Very pleased. Will order again.
- Rating 5.011/6/18Always great!
- Rating 3.010/3/18it Took three times longer than originally quoted, food was cold
- Rating 3.07/11/18The food is not consist.
- Rating 5.07/11/18There is no place to put in my Aarp card in when I order online
- Rating 1.06/26/18So rude and very unprofessional!!! I was there to pick up a to go order I waited and waited and waited and nobody even acknowledged my presence. Then two people came and they were seated while I’ve been standing there waiting for I don’t know how long. When I finally was helped he (tall thin guy) attempted (until I spoke up) to take someone else’s order (person standing behind me) instead of helping me first since I’ve been there first and have been waiting for a while.. didn’t apologize or anything just very rude and very unprofessional. This tall thin guy should be trained on customer service!! I was NOT pleased at all.
- Rating 2.02/27/18While I typically love Dennys food, I was left VERY upset that part of our order was missing and one of the meals we ordered was about half what we normally get when ordered in your restaurant!!! I don't know if we will be returning....
- Rating 1.01/30/18They looked understaffed because it took a while for them to notice me and help me and it took a little too long for them to prepare the food when i said i would arrive in 20 minutes as per the online order instructions said. Although the food was fine, my one side item, a fruit cup, was missing and I didn't feel like driving all the way back to get it.
- Rating 2.01/19/18Take out order has been wrong the last 3 times, it's fine to dine in, but doing take could use a lot improvement.
- Rating 1.011/6/17Quoted 20 minutes for a small order and it took over a hour.
- Rating 3.010/13/17Their food is good but they always mess up my order . Every time I go there !!