Denny’s West Nine Mile Road
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s West Nine Mile Road
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s West Nine Mile Road
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.011/28/18This Denny's has been consistently good for the late shift dinners for several years. I work midnights and have very few options for dinner but this particular location would be an easy choice for any hour of the day.
- Rating 4.011/6/18Again - using the delivery service I was missing an item. This is now the second time this has happened. Before a delivery/to go order goes outside the door, how about taking a little time to make sure all items are in the bag. I want to be happy with this service but twice in a row? Seems like someone is just not paying attention.
- Rating 5.010/16/18Great food at great prices, and delivery just makes it even better.
- Rating 1.010/16/18My first online ordering experience was horrible my food wasn’t ready my time was 9:42 I didn’t leave till 10:30 they kept giving me other people’s food kept asking to see my order on my phone not a good experience st all.
- Rating 5.09/6/18Food was waiting for me when I arrived, courteous and friendly staff- I will be a repeat customer for this service.
- Rating 5.08/21/18The service was prompt and the food was delicious!
- Rating 5.08/14/18What was ordered came perfectly done,. Friendly courteous staff with food ready by the time I arrived. The only thing better would be 1:) parking space for to go orders so I didn’t have to drive around trying to find a parking spot. 2:) possible curbside delivery
- Rating 3.08/7/18My food wasn’t what I ordered. I didn’t realize it until I got home
- Rating 5.04/3/18We ordered steaks for take out. They were perfect. Tender. Seasoned just right. The sides were delicious.
Will do this again. Soon
- Rating 5.09/6/17Always great food and great prices. This Denny's is our favorite and we try to always hit it up a few times a year and we are always full and happy!!