Denny’s S Frontage Rd
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s S Frontage Rd
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s S Frontage Rd
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now you can enjoy the tastes of the season with Denny’s new holiday pancake lineup. With flavors like pumpkin cream, cranberry orange and white chocolate raspberry, you’ll have your own little holiday in your belly!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- ●Online Ordering
- Rating 5.010/17/17We have used the order online twice now and it has been a great experience. Easy to do and the orders were ready when we walked in and always correct. Very good experience.Response from Denny's10/19/17Thank you for the 5 stars and the awesome compliment Jo! We love taking great care of our online guests just as much as we do our dine in customers as well. We look forward to your next visit with us.
Plant City Denny's
- Rating 5.09/6/17Everyone is great. My order is always ready early. The only complaint I have deals with the app. There is nowhere to put a tip in if we want to!Response from Denny's9/7/17Thank you for the visit Nicole! I am glad that we are doing awesome for you every time! There is a plan in the works to add the option to leave a tip for the server with the online ordering, I do not know when that will go live. If you do feel that a tip is needed, you can still call the store directly at 813-752-3338 and order over the phone, that way you can leave a tip for the server who takes care of your order.
Plant City Denny's
- Rating 5.09/5/17AwesomeResponse from Denny's9/7/17Thank you for the 5-stars Marnely! What was it that we did to WOW you on your visit?
Plant City Denny's
- Rating 4.010/27/16Servers are especially nice. Cooks could be better and faster. Difficult access is dangerous due to traffic.Response from Denny's11/17/16Thanks for the comments, Opal. We will use your feedback to help with the delay ins service. We hope to see you again soon.
- Rating 5.010/27/16Always love Denny's. Great food, great service and love the atmosphere.Response from Denny's7/4/17Come back and give our new Bacon Gouda Burger a try! It's an awesome addition to our service and atmosphere!
- Rating 5.010/27/16Since the remodel, my family and I have been visiting our local Denny's here in Plant City most every Sunday after Church. We have been very satisfied with the service as well as the food quality. Accepting our AARP discount card is an added bonus.Response from Denny's11/17/16So glad to hear you like our updates, Jennifer! We look forward to serving you and your family again soon.
- Rating 4.010/26/16Food was delicious; excellent service.Response from Denny's11/16/16Thanks for being a loyal customer, Ann!