Denny’s Dunlawton Ave
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Dunlawton Ave
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Dunlawton Ave
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.011/14/18Always Great with the Night Shift at the Port Orange location.
- Rating 1.010/30/18The food was cold and rubbery and it wasn't made right. Was charged for pumpkin spice pancakes and they were regular.
- Rating 5.09/23/18Surprised how great your burgers are! Red Robin who?? Loved the breakfast burger with egg on it. Your new pancakes are very competitive with iHop’s now- or dare I say even better than theirs! They’re big, thick, & fluffy. The servers are always friendly. My only critique would be to not allow customers to smoke outside the front door as I always have to choke on smoke to go in and out of the restaurant. You need a “no smoking” sign out front & need to move the cigarette trash cans away from the entrance.
- Rating 2.09/12/18We placed an online order during the early morning hours vs calling in because I thought it would have been easier. When I got to the store, my order wasn’t made yet and I waited 10-15 for them to make my order just in case I didn’t show up what the employee told me. I know it wasn’t made because while standing there the cook yelled online order ready then within a few mins later there was my food. Then was asked a few times what kind of shake I ordered. Then when I got home my salted caramel banana pancakes had everything but the cream on it. Overall I wasn’t impressed at all, probably won’t place another order at this Denny’s.Response from Denny's9/13/18We would like to apologize for the poor service you received and we take these comments very seriously. Please send me an email detailing your visit so we can better serve you.
-Thank you, email@example.com
- Rating 5.08/21/18I love the pickup with the app. Only problem, please fix it---You are very limited how many characters you can enter for special instructions. I would like to be able to ask for the toppings I like and to request that multiple orders of the same item can be put in one container. BUT I CAN'T because there's a text box about this size but with limited character entry. FIX THAT!!!
- Rating 5.03/29/18AwesomeResponse from Denny's4/3/18Thank you for the great review and allowing us to earn your business!
- Rating 5.03/6/18<3Response from Denny's5/2/18We love that we met your expectations! See us again soon!
- Rating 5.02/27/18My husband and I were in the mood for something non fast food and it was late. He got the fish and I got the sirloin. The food was fantastic, normally steaks aren’t that great at diners but this was on par with Outback! Kudos to the cook! 😁😁😁Response from Denny's3/21/18Thank you for the great review and allowing us to earn your business!
- Rating 5.01/24/18Always great service!Response from Denny's2/5/18Thank you for the great review! See us again soon!
- Rating 5.01/23/18Staff is very attentive and friendly! Enjoy Denny's menu!Response from Denny's2/5/18Thank you for the great review! See us again soon!
- Rating 2.01/2/18Did the order by Internet. Payment was made but when I went to pick it up no record of the order existed. Took forever to cook on spot. Was only breakfast items for 3. First try no toast , second wrong kind of toast and no grits. Gave up. Took incomplete order and left. Never again. Called manager, he could have cared less by his attitude.Response from Denny's1/8/18We want to apologize for the service you received at our Denny's. That is not our standard and we want you to see how amazing our restaurant is. Please send me an email with your concern and some details so I can take care of your next visit.
Thank you, Dominique
- RREMC Restaurants firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rating 5.011/28/17Great experienceResponse from Denny's12/5/17Thank you for the great review!
- Rating 4.010/17/17The nachos were awesome, but the supreme scramble was a disappointment. It didn't have any taste to it nor the sausage except for a few tiny pieces. The online ordering process was a bit confusing.
- Rating 4.09/14/17We've been very happy with Denny's of Port Orange. Friendly staff, foods always good.
- Rating 5.08/31/17It was super easy to order online at Denny's. After spraining my ankle and unable to cook, it was good to be able to order and have Hubby pick up.Response from Denny's8/31/17We love to hear that it's been a convenient part of your life with our Online Ordering! We hope your ankle gets better, come back and see us soon!
- Rating 5.08/21/17Everything is great
- Rating 5.08/17/17They're the BEST restaurant around!!! The service is Great & the personnel are all very Friendly & Helpful!!! Always feel like coming home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Rating 2.010/28/16Well when I went acouple of day ago and asked for one sauage with one egg and toast they came back with two sauages the the cost of that small meal was over $5.00 and my egg that I order was not what I asked for and I didn't have enough time to wait for a new egg so I didn't let anyone know , hoping when I go back I get what I order . Thank you
- Rating 4.010/27/16Food is great and affordably priced. The only negative thing in my opinion is that their military/veteran discount is limited to a specific day of the week.
- Rating 5.010/27/16The food is always excellent and a lot of it, good friendly service
You can't beat their meals for the price!Response from Denny's11/17/16Thank you, Gary!