Denny’s Dunlawton Ave
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Dunlawton Ave
FREE ORIGINAL GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE ORIGINAL GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Dunlawton Ave
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now you can enjoy the tastes of the season with Denny’s new holiday pancake lineup. With flavors like pumpkin cream, cranberry orange and white chocolate raspberry, you’ll have your own little holiday in your belly!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 4.09/14/17We've been very happy with Denny's of Port Orange. Friendly staff, foods always good.
- Rating 5.08/31/17It was super easy to order online at Denny's. After spraining my ankle and unable to cook, it was good to be able to order and have Hubby pick up.Response from Denny's8/31/17We love to hear that it's been a convenient part of your life with our Online Ordering! We hope your ankle gets better, come back and see us soon!
- Rating 5.08/17/17They're the BEST restaurant around!!! The service is Great & the personnel are all very Friendly & Helpful!!! Always feel like coming home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Rating 2.010/28/16Well when I went acouple of day ago and asked for one sauage with one egg and toast they came back with two sauages the the cost of that small meal was over $5.00 and my egg that I order was not what I asked for and I didn't have enough time to wait for a new egg so I didn't let anyone know , hoping when I go back I get what I order . Thank you
- Rating 4.010/27/16Food is great and affordably priced. The only negative thing in my opinion is that their military/veteran discount is limited to a specific day of the week.
- Rating 5.010/27/16The food is always excellent and a lot of it, good friendly service
You can't beat their meals for the price!Response from Denny's11/17/16Thank you, Gary!
- Rating 5.010/27/16Great food and great serviceResponse from Denny's11/18/16Thank you Chris!
- Rating 5.010/27/16I have a disabled wheelchair bound brother and there is plenty of room and the staff were there to help. Nice clean building. Thanks!Response from Denny's11/18/16We are happy to hear this, Karl! Thank you for being such a loyal customer. We hope to see you soon!
- Rating 3.010/27/16Usually good, but not consistent depending on the server that you will getResponse from Denny's11/18/16Hi David, thanks for the feedback. We will use this to help improve service quality at this store. Hope that you can give us another chance.
- Rating 5.010/27/16We always enjoy our meals at the Port Orange Denny's, we especially enjoy bring our granddaughter for breakfast which we have done since she was about one year and she is now eleven. The service has always been friendly, prompt, and efficient. We've always enjoy the food and they've made special exceptions for us when we asked. Guido and Judy LevettoResponse from Denny's11/16/16Guido and Judy, thanks for taking the time give us feedback. We're so happy and honored that you have made Denny's a part of your family for so many years! We truly value your patronage and look forward to serving you again soon.
- Rating 5.010/26/16We go every 4th Saturday. Out waitress is Loraine after many years. We enjoy our visit each time.Response from Denny's11/10/16Richard, thanks so much for letting us know about your experience here in Port Orange. As America's Diner, we pride ourselves on putting "Guests First" and glad to hear it's not going unnoticed. Thank you for being a loyal customer.