Denny’s S US 1
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s S US 1
FREE ORIGINAL GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE ORIGINAL GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s S US 1
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now you can enjoy the tastes of the season with Denny’s new holiday pancake lineup. With flavors like pumpkin cream, cranberry orange and white chocolate raspberry, you’ll have your own little holiday in your belly!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 4.012/12/17Great burger. Prepared just like I ordered it. Only thing is the chef didn’t know it was a takeout order so when I got there it was on a plate sitting on the counter.
- Rating 3.010/2/17Food was ready when I got there however the order was not correct. I ordered hash browns with cheese and there was no cheese on them. I also ordered wheat toast and was given white toast. The rest of the order was fine though these 2 things were disappointing, with the cheese on the hash browns being more so since I was charged extra for this and did not receive it.
- Rating 3.08/30/17I ordered a nacho platter the other night for takeout. When I arrived I was greeted very friendly and attended too quickly. When I saw my platter come out the container was big so I was happy. After getting home and opening the platter I was very disappointed. It was barely half full. They tasted great but I expected more. Needless to say if I'm not getting my money's worth then I'm not going to be ordering again.
- Rating 4.011/6/16Julia always gives great service
- Rating 4.011/2/16good food good servers but always very cold in the restaurant and food gets cold before we are done eating
- Rating 5.011/1/16You have the best staff. Breakfast is pretty good too!
- Rating 5.010/30/16We are regulars. The servers are always very friendly , food served in a timely fashion & very tasty. I think that Denneys makes the bestest breakfast any where. A customer for life.
- Rating 5.010/29/16We love the Annapolis, Md Denny's especially after the remodeling job. Excellent service and the food is great. Thanks for AARP and or Military discount.
- Rating 4.010/29/16Food was very good. No complaints. Service was good even though it was quite busy. I had a coupon for a free breakfast because of my birthday. I think your prices are fair except for the soda. It is way overpriced and I usually don't buy it. I have visited many Denny's up and down the east coast (not recently but in my past travelling years) . This is the only Denny's I would rate very high. Most of them are LOUSY!
- Rating 5.010/29/16we love Denny's, The food is always good but they keep it too cold in the store.
- Rating 5.010/29/16Food is always great. Love being able to have lunch or dinner any time of the day.
Our server "David" is the best server in the world. My Mom and I just just think he is the Best. Keep up the good work.
- Rating 5.010/29/16My daughter,her son and I make our Sunday morning breakfast a special one by stopping at DENNY,S in Port St. Lucie.We found that the food was prepared to our liking and the staff was very friendly and courteous. They made us feel welcome and even laugh at my old silly jokes. What a good start for the beginning of a new week!
- Rating 5.010/29/16Steak skewer skillet was awesome had Rick and David as waiters and they were awesome. Keep up the good work!
- Rating 5.010/28/16WE HAVEN'T BEEN THERE IN A WHILE. BUT WE DO LIKE DENNY'S. I GUESS WE HAVE JUST BEEN GOING TO FAST FOOD PLACES BECAUSE IT IS LESS EXPENSIVE.
- Rating 5.010/28/16Great food at a great price. Staff very helpful and quick. Better than most of the other chains no matter the time !Response from Denny's11/17/16Thanks for the compliments, Bernie!
- Rating 5.010/28/16a great place with food and service very goodResponse from Denny's11/17/16Thanks for dining with us, Robert!
- Rating 5.010/27/16good food, clean friendly atmosphere, great servers. I enjoy every visit thereResponse from Denny's11/17/16And we enjoy having you as our guest, Elaine! Thanks for being a loyal customer!
- Rating 5.010/27/16My favorite late night or early morning Breakfast hot spot.Response from Denny's11/18/16Thanks for dining with us, Chandrika!
- Rating 5.010/27/16Food is always delicious and the service is the best. Keep up the good work.Response from Denny's11/15/16Judy, we're so happy to hear this! Thanks for being such a loyal customer.
- Rating 5.010/26/16service was good, meal was prepared correctly and promptly. Everything tasted good. It wasnt very busy at the timewe were there so it didnt take long to get our order.Response from Denny's11/8/16We're glad you had a great experience, Audrey. Hope to see you soon!