Denny’s S US 1
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s S US 1
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s S US 1
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.011/6/18My pick up order was ready when i arrived and everything was perfect
- Rating 5.010/21/18Great food, fast service
- Rating 4.010/16/18The cooks here know what there doing!
Excellent food and customer service.
- Rating 3.010/16/18I absolutely love Denny’s and have since I was a kid. However, lately I’ve have no luck with them. I am an online person. If it can be ordered online, then that’s how it will be done. I’m not a phone person. I work in a plaza where my Denny’s is located and tend to place my order while getting dressed for work. It takes me 20-25 minutes to make it there. It seems only a ratio of 2 out of 5 orders placed are ready and able to be picked up. Definitely annoying because if I don’t order them I have to pay twice as much at my job for breakfast that doesn’t fill me up. Or have as many options as Denny’s. But my last visit there, I get to Denny’s 9 minutes before having to be at my job only to find my order was never placed. They never took it off the register! Mind you, it was supposed to be ready 10 minutes before I made it there. They didn’t seem to care. Only gave a half, in-sympathetic apology. I asked them to just refund my money and decided I would never eat there again. It’s ok if it’s every now and then, but it’s been almost 70% of the time for me so I’m done. I had almost the same experience with Cracker Barrell 16 years ago and haven’t eaten there since. I will rate a 3 because I absolutely love the food but that’s it.
- Rating 5.010/4/18Awesome service food was fresh and hot and just like i ordered. Will use the online service again in near future.
- Rating 5.09/20/18Great takeout.
- Rating 5.09/10/18Awesome food!!Response from Denny's9/13/18Thank you for the wonderful review. We are glad you enjoyed your meal. Please visit us soon!
- Rating 1.09/5/18Horrible my burger had mayonnaise and all the fixing I did NOT ask for I'm Allergic to mayo, and tomatoes so I could not eat the burger I called the store and they ask me to bring it back it 1am and I'm disabled and it was tuff to go out the first time so I could not get a new burger or money back for the bad food . I'm in the process to speak to my bank about this charge and dispute it.Response from Denny's9/12/18We would like to apologize for the poor service you received and we take these comments very seriously. Please send me an email detailing your visit so we can better serve you.
- Rating 5.08/28/18All was correct and my order was ready when I arrived.Response from Denny's8/31/18Thank you for the wonderful review! We hope to have a chance to serve you again.
- Rating 5.08/1/18Great Service.
- Rating 1.07/31/18I ask for no mushrooms as i am allergic and found mushrooms inside my bowl .
- Rating 4.07/16/18Great Burgers!!
- Rating 5.07/16/18Never disappointed!
- Rating 4.07/16/18Price of the food was great
Ordered online and picked up within 20 mins as promised food was ready! Good service
I personally did not enjoy my food but other than that it was okay
- Rating 5.07/3/18The manager Chris is amazing! She makes my experience one to remember everytime and goes above and beyond to make us feel valued and special . Big shout out to you Chris you are the real mvp! Love, your night time online queso orderer Julie haha
- Rating 5.04/17/18Always great service and foodResponse from Denny's5/2/18Thank you for your feedback and see us again soon!
- Rating 1.04/3/18I don't get why I haven't learned my lesson. I made an order online again, and again I never received half the stuff I paid for. This time I called the restaurant to let them know but all I got was I'm sorry and have a good day. I love breakfast food but I might have to start going to IHOP. At least I get everything I paid for.Response from Denny's4/10/18We want to apologize for the service you received at our Denny's. That is not our standard and we want you to see how amazing our restaurant is. Please send me an email with your concern and some details so I can take care of your next visit.
Thank you, Dominique
- RREMC Restaurants firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rating 2.03/26/18I placed an order online and paid for extra food such as bacon, eggs and sausages and they were never added to my meal. I realized when I got home and was too far to go back. I felt a bit cheated.Response from Denny's3/28/18We want to apologize for the service you received at our Denny's. That is not our standard and we want you to see how amazing our restaurant is. Please send me an email with your concern and some details so I can take care of your next visit.
Thank you, Dominique
- RREMC Restaurants email@example.com
- Rating 5.02/27/18If you ever are in the mood for a great breakfast with a little extra, come to Denny's. You will not only get great food cooked just the way you like it, but you will experience the friendliest morning crew you'll ever meet. After you fill up, you will keep smiling out the door because of the great value you will receive.Response from Denny's3/21/18Thank you for the great review and allowing us to earn your business!
- Rating 5.02/21/18great food at reasonable pricesResponse from Denny's2/27/18Thank you for the great review and allowing us to earn your business!