Denny’s W. Blue Heron Blvd
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s W. Blue Heron Blvd
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s W. Blue Heron Blvd
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 4.012/19/18The food was delicious. However, my son did not receive his bacon and sausage for his pancake kids meal.
- Rating 3.011/29/18Food is always good but needs more staff
- Rating 5.010/26/18good job like most of the time
- Rating 1.010/17/18If I could put zero stars I would. All of my food was burnt. That is one of the reasons why I had stopped going there in the past. Nothing has changed.
- Rating 1.010/16/18Didn’t get my sausage or bacon!
- Rating 5.09/25/18Leave an option to add French toast on the online ordering system. Other than that the food was great!!
- Rating 4.09/25/18Good
- Rating 5.09/10/18ty
- Rating 3.09/10/18Got my order and 2 of my sausages were missing
- Rating 5.08/8/18Great service
- Rating 1.08/7/18I was never here.
- Rating 5.07/11/18:)
- Rating 5.04/26/18Excellent service and accurate orders
- Rating 5.04/16/18I like the convenience.
- Rating 3.04/16/18The club sandwich was ok but a bit overpriced. A club sandwich in a high quality establishment may cost over $10. But in a place like Dennys charging over 10 for a club is a stretch..the nachos! Can't say I'd ever order that again. For as much as they cost maybe you could use better quality ingredients.. it was gross.
- Rating 5.04/16/18Good service, accurate ordering
- Rating 5.04/4/18Everything was as expected no complaints
- Rating 5.03/26/18I love the Denny's app! The navigation is so easy and I love that I can customize my order. The app allows you to pick-up now or choose a specific time. Great job Denny's!
- Rating 3.03/21/18Friendly location I had went to, good environment good food but I guess they had forgot to put my apple crisp in the to-go bag and as soon as I got home I was to tired to drive back to claim my dessert aswell ( it was 12am ) but overall good service. Just was let down by not recieving my apple crisp
- Rating 5.03/14/18Polite and fast service