Denny’s Civic Center Way
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Civic Center Way
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Civic Center Way
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. Denny’s and Solo: A Star Wars Story have teamed up! Try the all-new movie-inspired menu featuring New! Co-Reactor Pancakes and the New! Blaster Fire Burger. And be sure to purchase a pack of the Denny’s exclusive $3 character trading cards. Collect all 12 before they vanish into hyperspace! Each pack contains two character cards and a Denny’s coupon. Proceeds benefit No Kid Hungry in the fight against childhood hunger.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 2.04/12/18Very chsotic, unfriendly servers. We called in an order, and upon getting home half of our order was missing. I immediately called them, and the person who answered my call left the phone off the hook for approximately 46 minutes. When I was able to
call again, I told her that I was left hanging for 45 minutes. I asked to speak with the manager, and just before she picked up the phone, whoever answered told her that I was lying about having held for 45 minutes. Lola was the manager, and she noted what food was missing and stated our next meal would be st no charge and she would leave out situation in the office to make sure we were served approximately at our next visit. I hope that would be the resolution, and hope our next visit would be accurate.
- Rating 1.03/16/18The women who served me to pick up my order was very rude and in accommodating! TERRIABLE SERVICE! Waited about 20 min after I️ waited at home for another 20 min to pick up my order
- Rating 5.02/21/18Very satisfied I ordered to go and it was delicious 😋
- Rating 5.02/21/1810/10, or, in this case, 5/5.
- Rating 5.01/30/18Brian is the best cook with great customer service. He is consistent with his cooking.
- Rating 5.01/23/18Great services 😊
- Rating 5.01/18/18Food Ready on Time! Fresh, nice and hot All was on point!
- Rating 2.01/17/18Burned my food
- Rating 5.01/17/1810/10
- Rating 1.010/26/17Ask for crispy bacon got it home it wast burned black
- Rating 3.09/11/17They never answer the phone. Rude
- Rating 3.09/5/17They never get the order correct. Never ready on time