Denny’s Civic Center Way
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Civic Center Way
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Civic Center Way
For over 65 years Denny’s has been bringing people together over great food. It’s the place where people can relax and be themselves; where they can enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Denny’s is a place where you can order the usual or try something new - like our brand new, authentic French Crepes in delicious new flavors like Banana Berry Caramel, Banana Chocolate Hazelnut and Strawberry Vanilla. And when it comes to value, the new Meat Lovers Slam can’t be beat. It’s 2 eggs, 3 sausage links, 3 strips of bacon and 2 buttermilk pancakes all for a great low price. And while the restaurants have been updated and the menu changed, Denny's still kept all your favorites like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Whether it's appetizers, breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert, we pride ourselves on an expansive menu featuring delicious, innovative options that cater to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door. So friends and family can come in, sit down and connect in the place that’s made for it. See you at Denny's.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.03/17/19Great breakfast , well packaged and very fast service. I will order again.
- Rating 5.03/14/19It was good
- Rating 5.03/14/19Great food !!.. fast and excellent costumer service.
- Rating 1.012/18/18My order was all wrong didn’t get half of it. Won’t be back for sure
- Rating 1.012/11/18The food was good, however the delivery was not anywhere close to on time. I called to find out when the food would be delivered because it was already 20 minutes past the delivery time promised and the Denny's personnel said that I was supposed to pick up the order. Not true. I told her Door Dash was suppose to deliver it and she said they had no way to contact them, that I would either have to pick it up or cancel the order and wait for a refund. Fortunately the Door Dash driver walked in at that moment and brought it to me - cold and very late. He said he was 45 minutes away and was told a different delivery time than what I was told. I think if you can work out the kinks between ordering and delivering, it will be a good service. Right now, it needs some refinement to work.
- Rating 4.010/20/18What I expected
- Rating 5.010/17/18Always happy with the food and the staff at the Royal Palm Beach Denny’s
- Rating 5.09/5/18Everything was great, I tried the home delivery, my food hot, they arrived quickly.
- Rating 2.08/7/18I was not satisfied with this visit. I had a pick up order. My eggs were over cooked, my ham was burnt. They didnt send the jelly for the English muffin that was forgotten. Or send the syrup for my pancakes. My boyfriend had an omelette and the ham was black.
- Rating 5.07/11/18Love to order on line, it takes 20 minutes, by the time I get ready & drive there my food is ready and so far there has not been a problem with my order.
- Rating 4.06/22/18Food was mostly good just the biscuits and gravy sucked. Biscuits were hard as a brick ended up tossing it and just eating the eggs
- Rating 2.04/12/18Very chsotic, unfriendly servers. We called in an order, and upon getting home half of our order was missing. I immediately called them, and the person who answered my call left the phone off the hook for approximately 46 minutes. When I was able to
call again, I told her that I was left hanging for 45 minutes. I asked to speak with the manager, and just before she picked up the phone, whoever answered told her that I was lying about having held for 45 minutes. Lola was the manager, and she noted what food was missing and stated our next meal would be st no charge and she would leave out situation in the office to make sure we were served approximately at our next visit. I hope that would be the resolution, and hope our next visit would be accurate.
- Rating 1.03/16/18The women who served me to pick up my order was very rude and in accommodating! TERRIABLE SERVICE! Waited about 20 min after I️ waited at home for another 20 min to pick up my order
- Rating 5.02/21/18Very satisfied I ordered to go and it was delicious 😋
- Rating 5.02/21/1810/10, or, in this case, 5/5.
- Rating 5.01/30/18Brian is the best cook with great customer service. He is consistent with his cooking.
- Rating 5.01/23/18Great services 😊
- Rating 5.01/18/18Food Ready on Time! Fresh, nice and hot All was on point!
- Rating 2.01/17/18Burned my food
- Rating 5.01/17/1810/10