Denny’s 34th St North
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s 34th St North
FREE ORIGINAL GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE ORIGINAL GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s 34th St North
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now you can enjoy the tastes of the season with Denny’s new holiday pancake lineup. With flavors like pumpkin cream, cranberry orange and white chocolate raspberry, you’ll have your own little holiday in your belly!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.011/28/17Fast, usually accurate even on the more complicated orders. Friendly employees who know their regular customers well. Not to mention the food is delicious!
- Rating 1.011/7/17Worst ever! The meat smelled sour on my “moons over my hammy” and the super bird seriously had ONE piece of bacon on it.
I’ve been sick for 2 days now, and don’t bother actually calling the restaurant, I was put on hold for 20 mins and no one answered the phone when I called back.
Can’t believe this crap was $40 and forget getting ahold of them to Rectify the situation
- Rating 1.010/17/17I like Denny’s food but I’m not sure if the website is crap or the restaurant itself. Each time I have placed an order they got my order wrong. I once placed an order only to get there and have the restaurant be closed. My last order I only got half the order and was too tired to go back and complain. My last few orders I placed I did so with the knowledge that my order would be wrong. Since online ordering I’ve ordered about 10 times from Denny’s and each times they’ve gotten my order wrong and by a lot.Response from Denny's10/18/17Hello William V, we are sorry to hear you were not satisfied about your experience in our restaurant. Please use the following link eymdiner.com/contact-us so we can make it better.
Customer Service Representative
- Rating 5.010/10/17TAKE OUT ORDERS ARE ALWAYS RIGHT AND READY WHEN I PICK UP. FRIENDLY STAFF