Denny’s 34th St North
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s 34th St North
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s 34th St North
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now you can enjoy the New! Dulce de Leche Crunch Pancakes with cinnamon crumb topping cooked into two fluffy buttermilk pancakes and served with warm caramel sauce for drizzling. Real ingredients. Freshly crafted. It’s just the latest addition to our seriously upgraded menu!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.02/20/18Great for lady's late night lunch/dinner off work
- Rating 5.02/15/18Front cashier was very rude but the food made up for it.
- Rating 5.01/30/18I always enjoy anything I get there.
- Rating 1.01/24/18After each putting in an order online to receive a free grand slam , myself and a group of two others went to go pick up our orders after the twenty minute estimated prep time. The only thing we ordered were dessert items. None of the staff seemed to know of our order and acted like they did. We were assured it would be right out. After nearly about half an hour of waiting I go to check on the order, which is apparently “almost ready”. Another half an hour later we finally receive our food. After we return to the car we find an entire order missing. After waiting another 10 minutes for that we return home, only to find the food completely inedible. Even the soda tasted like dishwater. Not my first dissatisfied visit at this location either, and I’m pretty easy doing when it comes to service. In the end we never even received the free grand slam either.
- Rating 1.01/23/18I used the app to buy some food and I still have not received my free grand slam in my offers page.
- Rating 1.01/17/18Had a horrible experience. Ordered a late night desert for pick up online at about 9pm. Says it will be ready by 9:30, get to this location to pick up my food & they couldn't even find my order let alone had it ready. So then they tell me that one of the items on my order couldn't be made, and once upset explaining to them that I've already paid for all of the food i ordered - they tell me that i can come back in an hour for it? By that time I couldn't even go pick up my order until about 11pm. You would think that the order would've been perfect considering its only 1 desert & they had an entire hour to get it ready... but no, i get home and open the container & it is thrown all over the place. didn't look appetizing at all so i couldn't even enjoy it. I usually love Denny's, but this experience makes me rethink my decision.Response from Denny's1/17/18Hello Ashley H, we are sorry to hear you were not satisfied about your experience in our restaurant. Please use the following link eymdiner.com/contact-us so we can make it better.
Customer Service Representative
- Rating 3.01/17/18The pancake puppies were not done enough so they finished making them while the rest of the order sat there when i got home everything was cold except the pancake puppies
- Rating 3.012/14/17No matter how many times I complain about issues with my order, there's never any resolution. No one cares. I not only wouldn't suggest this Dennys to anyone, but since I live in the hotel next door, I regularly tell at least 2-5 people every day not to waste their money there. The fact that they can't deliver right next door is also absurd, but I have no problem walking over for my order. It's mostly the forgotten gravy, forgotten cheese and, generally incorrect orders that bother me. I am truly proud of the business I've lost for you sending every red roof guest I meet to a more component restaurant. You don't deserve the business, and they don't deserve to be disappointed. Glad you asked for my feedback, but I'm sure you won't care. My wife has already shared numerous email exchanges between us on multiple review sites so that as many people as possible can see that no matter how many times I tell you our order is messed up, even when I give positive info about things that DID go right, you will always thank me for understanding (I don't) and refuse to give me any compensation for the money I wasted, including refunds I ask for and most certainly deserve. So, expect to see this exchange on every review site we can find. Everyone should know how much your company doesn't care at all about their mistakes or their customers. Thanks again for asking for my feedback.
- Rating 5.011/28/17Fast, usually accurate even on the more complicated orders. Friendly employees who know their regular customers well. Not to mention the food is delicious!
- Rating 1.011/7/17Worst ever! The meat smelled sour on my “moons over my hammy” and the super bird seriously had ONE piece of bacon on it.
I’ve been sick for 2 days now, and don’t bother actually calling the restaurant, I was put on hold for 20 mins and no one answered the phone when I called back.
Can’t believe this crap was $40 and forget getting ahold of them to Rectify the situation
- Rating 1.010/17/17I like Denny’s food but I’m not sure if the website is crap or the restaurant itself. Each time I have placed an order they got my order wrong. I once placed an order only to get there and have the restaurant be closed. My last order I only got half the order and was too tired to go back and complain. My last few orders I placed I did so with the knowledge that my order would be wrong. Since online ordering I’ve ordered about 10 times from Denny’s and each times they’ve gotten my order wrong and by a lot.Response from Denny's10/18/17Hello William V, we are sorry to hear you were not satisfied about your experience in our restaurant. Please use the following link eymdiner.com/contact-us so we can make it better.
Customer Service Representative
- Rating 5.010/10/17TAKE OUT ORDERS ARE ALWAYS RIGHT AND READY WHEN I PICK UP. FRIENDLY STAFF