Denny’s Orlando Dr
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Orlando Dr
FREE ORIGINAL GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE ORIGINAL GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Orlando Dr
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now with Denny’s On Demand New! Online Ordering your diner favorites are at your fingertips. Just click to order and pick up on the go. And in select locations, we even deliver. So you can enjoy Denny’s fluffy pancakes and 100% beef burgers on your time, wherever you want. So, visit dennys.com or download the mobile app and start your online ordering experience today.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.011/23/16Service was good...Response from Denny's11/26/16Thanks for letting us know, Jose. We look forward to seeing you again soon,
- Rating 4.010/31/16I wish you had the strawberry, blueberry & cream cheese glaze pancakes all year long. They are Fabulous
- Rating 5.010/28/16Great place to relax and enjoy a great meal.Response from Denny's11/17/16Thanks for dining with us, Brian!
- Rating 4.010/27/16The staff at Denny's in Sanford has the best waitress I have met. Gina and Cindy
are the nicest people there. So is Nancy and the rest of the staff. The make you
feel comfortable and well liked.
- Rating 5.010/27/16we have always had a great experience at our local Denny's. The grand slam is a great value! All the meals are at a great price and I have never been disappointed with any meal i have chosen.
dorothy stoneResponse from Denny's11/17/16We're thrilled you enjoy the Grand Slam! We think it's a great value, too! Hope to see you again soon.
- Rating 5.010/27/16We have been eating at Dennys for so many years I can't remember. We atarted out at the Hiway 46 until it closed down and then we came to this one. We know most of the girls who work there and we enjoy being there. We mostly eat breakfast but we like to go on Friday evenings for Clam chowder and grilled cheese sandwith. I like the Nacho plate. MMMM.
The servers are alway on the ball and wait on us promply. We like the menu but have morned the loss of the over 55 menu. I can't always eat a whole portion. I really don't like the emphazis on specialty dishs, Hoolween, Salted caramel etc. It must costs a lot to keep printing up all those menus.Response from Denny's11/17/16We love our Zesty Nachos too, Clara! Thanks so much for the kind words and for being a loyal customer.
- Rating 4.010/26/16Everything was good and we had a great friendly server. Good Experience!Response from Denny's11/15/16We're so happy to hear that, Cindy!
- Rating 5.010/26/16Always found this location prompt in service and the meals satisfying
Just wish the location on SR46 had not closed as it was much closer to home
I prefer it much better over another popular chain that's very similar to it that has the first three letters Per. Enough said
Charles PResponse from Denny's11/10/16Thanks for the feedback, Charles! We look forward to serving you again soon.
- Rating 4.010/26/16Good food, good service and a great value. We always have a hood experience when we dine here.Response from Denny's11/15/16We're so glad to hear that, Larry! Thanks so much for being a loyal customer.
- Rating 2.010/26/16This Dennys really needs an overhaul. It's the closest to home and the food was OK but it's really stinky inside!Response from Denny's11/9/16Cheryl, thank you for taking the time to give us feedback. We are always disappointed to learn of circumstances or conditions that fall short of our expectations for guest experience. We hope that you will give us another opportunity to serve you.