Denny’s Orlando Dr
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Orlando Dr
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Orlando Dr
For over 65 years Denny’s has been bringing people together over great food. It’s the place where people can relax and be themselves; where they can enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Denny’s is a place where you can order the usual or try something new - like our brand new, authentic French Crepes in delicious new flavors like Banana Berry Caramel, Banana Chocolate Hazelnut and Strawberry Vanilla. And when it comes to value, the new Meat Lovers Slam can’t be beat. It’s 2 eggs, 3 sausage links, 3 strips of bacon and 2 buttermilk pancakes all for a great low price. And while the restaurants have been updated and the menu changed, Denny's still kept all your favorites like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Whether it's appetizers, breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert, we pride ourselves on an expansive menu featuring delicious, innovative options that cater to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door. So friends and family can come in, sit down and connect in the place that’s made for it. See you at Denny's.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.02/20/19I placed an order on line with "customized" changes. I thought the order would be wrong but much to my surprise in was perfect! I'll use on line ordering again
- Rating 2.02/20/19I did an online order for delivery, and there were missing items.
- Rating 5.02/15/19Excellent Service
- Rating 1.012/23/18I ordered two melts with side items, an appetizer and two milkshakes. When I got there to pick up the order, it was incomplete and the manager on duty tried to argue with me when I asked for the missing items. He finally actually looked at the receipt and had a waitress make the missing milk shake and then when asked about the missing bread sticks from the appetizer I ordered he begrudgingly tossed a small paper bag with something that resembled small torn up pieces of garlic bread. The melts were cold and the cheese on them was not "melted" when I got home I had to microwave the melts to get the sliced cheese that was used to actually melt. Each melt was in a carry out container by itself with no side item and only one container was used for the side items for both meals, so the side items for two people were combined and when evenly split there was less then 8 french fries per person. I was quite disappointed in the meal and the manager who served me at the cash registers demeanor, it was very obvious he didn't really care about the meal or order being properly made or that what was being handed to me was complete.
- Rating 3.012/18/18I ordered online and had to wait for at least 10 minutes to even be waited on. When i did get to pick up my order Hope was great! She needed some help as they were very busy but she seemed to be the only one work.
- Rating 3.012/6/18This was my first order on line order with the Sanford Denny's. After receiving the confirmation text that my order had been received, the hostess said they hadn't received any online orders. After a few minutes, it was discovered that the printer was off line. after powering it up, my order printed. They were very apologetic and my order was ready after about 15 minutes. I'm not so sure I'll order online again.
- Rating 3.012/1/18I typically love Denny’s but this time I ordered my food and I waited well over an hour for the food and it still wasn’t done.
- Rating 1.011/28/18I am sure I will not order from Denny’s anymore in my life.
I ordered Thanksgiving meal for 4. No stuffing, a small cup each of corn and mashed potato, 3 plates of turkey. My husband and 2 kids. I took it back. She fixed it... but ....
- Rating 2.09/12/18Hash browns were missing and I had to alert crew. Crew forgot to include Syrup and Butter for pancakes.Response from Denny's9/13/18We would like to apologize for the poor service you received and we take these comments very seriously. Please send me an email detailing your visit so we can better serve you.
-Thank you, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rating 5.09/5/18GreatResponse from Denny's9/12/18We're glad you enjoyed your services. Please visit us soon!
- Rating 5.08/29/18Well prepared, got to me warm. ThanksResponse from Denny's8/31/18We are happy you had a great visit. Please visit us soon.
- Rating 5.08/8/18They have a wonderful staff
- Rating 1.07/29/18Very disappointed. Service was bad this trip. Online order was never put in. Had to wait over an hour for food and was still missing food. No care to resolve the issue. Will not be going back here for a while.
- Rating 5.07/24/18Great everytime.
- Rating 3.07/16/18Although the staff was friendly and eager to assist. I had to wait for 20 minutes for my online order to be completed; due to the fact that the order was overlooked or not noticed until I arrived to pick it up.
The order was made online and I was given a pick-up time of 12:00 am. I work nearby so I left just before midnight. When I arrived to the restaurant and inquired about my order. Staff was not aware an online order had come in and was waiting to be taken care of. I had to sit in the lobby and wait for little 20 minutes for food to be prepared.Response from Denny's8/10/18We would like to apologize for the poor service you received and we take these comments very seriously. Please send me an email detailing your visit so we can better serve you.
- Rating 4.07/16/18Very good customer service. I just always have issues ordering online
- Rating 5.07/5/18Wonderful, prompt service with my to-go order. Food was delicious also!
- Rating 1.07/3/18Usually I always have a good experience with Denny’s but this time I didn’t. My order was wrong and the food did not look appealing. It looked rushed and speacial directions were not followed.Response from Denny's8/9/18We would like to apologize for the poor service you received and we take these comments very seriously. Please send me an email detailing your visit so we can better serve you.
- Rating 1.07/3/18I ordered a take out it was disgusting the steak didn’t have no flavor and dry. The mash potatoes looked like they been sitting all day. I threw everything away.Response from Denny's8/9/18We would like to apologize for the poor service you received and we take these comments very seriously. Please send me an email detailing your visit so we can better serve you.
- Rating 5.06/26/18Good food! Are the food options online, the same as in person? I don’t think they are.Response from Denny's8/1/18Thank you for your feedback!