featuring fresh, never frozen blackberries.
Denny’s E Silver Springs Blvd
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s E Silver Springs Blvd
Free Grand Slam®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s E Silver Springs Blvd
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to relax and enjoy good, hearty meals at reasonable prices. Open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, Denny’s serves breakfast favorites around the clock as well as hand-pressed 100% beef burgers, homestyle dinners and other classic diner fare. So stop by Denny's at 5751 E Silver Springs Blvd for all of your diner favorites!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.011/4/16Excellent food - enjoy the grand slams - great value, any time of day or night. Quality food served by friendly people. My favorite place to dine in or carry out on rare occasion.
Judy S., Ocala FL
- Rating 5.011/1/16We go to Denny's every Friday evening..it's always good food and good service.
- Rating 5.010/30/16good and friendly service
- Rating 5.010/29/16Great place waitress are always nice!Response from Denny's11/17/16Thanks for dining with us, Cheryl!
- Rating 5.010/29/16Great breakfasts, great service (Marilyn is the BEST!).
- Rating 4.010/29/16need to change the pancake do not like the new one taste like vanilla cake
a lot of people say the sy donot like the new pancake
- Rating 4.010/28/16Great food and service. Denny's, hands-down has the best breakfast!Response from Denny's11/17/16Glad you enjoy our breakfast items, Michael! Thanks for dining with us.
- Rating 5.010/28/16As always great service and good food.Response from Denny's11/18/16That is great to hear, Linda! Thank you!
- Rating 3.010/28/16Our meals are usually very good.... but the wait time on food can be very slow at times. They usually only have one cook for the entire restaraunt. Some of the wait staff could be weeded out, throughout our last meal I heard more cuss words from the waitresses then I care to share, along with attitudes towards each other. They were actually telling customers about things the the other waitresses were doing wrong. Not a very professionally ran restaurant but it's convenient to where I live and open all hours so I'll continue to come....
- Rating 5.010/27/16Love the pecan pancakes! Always great good and service!Response from Denny's11/16/16Kathie, we love our pancakes too! Thanks so much for the kind words and we look forward to seeing you soon.
- Rating 3.010/27/16The restaurant was so cold you could hang meat in there. My food was cold within a couple minutes of receiving it due to the cold. I asked to have the a/c turned up, but there was no noticeable change. Neither my husband nor I ate more than half our food and then left as it was so uncomfortable. In addition, the service was slow. The waitress did keep my husband's coffee hot while we were waiting for our meals.Response from Denny's11/16/16Hi Roberta. We're sorry to hear your experience was unpleasant. We'll make sure the manager is aware of your feedback. We hope to see you again soon.
- Rating 5.010/27/16had excellent visit.. food and service were exceptionalResponse from Denny's11/15/16Thanks for the feedback, Bernie!
- Rating 5.010/25/16Great food, friendly staff and fantastic atmosphere.Response from Denny's11/7/16Thanks so much for the feedback, Cynthia! We hope to see you again soon.