Denny’s Wendy Court
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Wendy Court
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Wendy Court
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.012/4/18Both chicken sandwiches had stale buns. One had mold. Restaurant says I can come in for a free meal. YuckResponse from Denny's12/4/18We appreciate the time you took to provide this valuable feedback which essentially will only help us to improve.
- Rating 5.011/28/18My family places an internet order 2-3 times a month and it's always well prepared and ready on time.Response from Denny's12/2/18Your satisfaction is very important to us, so we want to sincerely thank you for dining with us and we look forward to serving you again soon.
- Rating 5.011/6/18Never a bad order-the managers and servers are always on the ball and give the best service I could ask for.Response from Denny's11/6/18Your satisfaction is very important to us, so we want to sincerely thank you for dining with us and we look forward to serving you again soon.
- Rating 1.08/28/18They take forever....they forgot my toast and my fruit as well :-(Response from Denny's9/5/18Our goal is to provide exceptional experience to all guests. Your experience obviously fell short of your expectations and for that we apologize. If three are additional comments you would like to share about your recent visit, please email them to email@example.com
- Rating 5.02/27/18Food was great as always, nice to be able to eat at home now.
- Rating 4.01/23/18Had to wait a bit but other than that the customer service and food was very good
- Rating 1.01/2/18Well...i would like to start by saying my daughter grandson and i eat breakfast 1 to 2 timea a week at this Dennys and we love it amd love the people too. I also go after qork on friday and the late night early morning staff is AMAZING!! That being said...we ordered breakfast on Christmas morning. I understand it was a holiday...the online app said 20 minutes my son in law arrived in 20 minutes, the girl at the counter said she had no idea when our food was going to be done. I tried to call for 2 hours and got a busy signal!!! It was obvious the phone was off the hook!!! I was going to cancel my order but i couldn't!! An hour later when we got our food...we live only 3 minutes away...all of the food was cold and my daughter was missing her pancakes!!! I was terribly disappointed!!! So i paid 35 dolkars and ate nothing...way to go dennys way to go!!!
- Rating 3.011/20/17The food was served quickly, but was cold, and the eggs did not look fully cooked.
- Rating 5.010/10/17I go to a lot of restaurants looking for the best burger out there, Denny's burgers are the best I have found. If you want the best burger, and have it fast, I recommend Denny's to everyone! Spring Hill, Florida.
- Rating 5.09/7/17They were very nice and hurried to get my food even though I was early for an online order
- Rating 4.08/21/17The crazy spicy skillet doesn't appear to be on the app unless searched from the main home page. It does not come up in the list of skillets or when searched in the skillets section.