featuring fresh, never frozen blackberries.
Denny’s Sun City Center Blvd
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Sun City Center Blvd
Free Grand Slam®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Sun City Center Blvd
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to relax and enjoy good, hearty meals at reasonable prices. Open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, Denny’s serves breakfast favorites around the clock as well as hand-pressed 100% beef burgers, homestyle dinners and other classic diner fare. So stop by Denny's at 3747 Sun City Center Blvd for all of your diner favorites!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.010/30/16Food was wonderful, waitress was warm, friendly and knowledgeable.
Diner was clean. Service was great. A definitely will return.
As always, a 16 year satisfied customer.
P. S. Wish we hadn't missed my husband's Oct. 18th Birthday.
Thanks for being here in Sun City Center.
- Rating 5.010/28/16Always clean, help appears happy, good serv. good food all the time.
- Rating 4.010/28/16Aways prompt service. The servers are extra efficient. The best server is Starla she gets your order perfect every time.Response from Denny's11/17/16Thanks for recognizing Starla. She goes above and beyond her job. Thanks for being such a loyal customer, Elaine!
- Rating 5.010/28/16hi, we enjoy going to dennys. we like the breakfast specials, the senior specials, and the 15% discount from AARP. the staff is always very friendly to us. thanks for the 20% discount coupon. arleensResponse from Denny's11/17/16Thanks for being such a loyal customer, Arleen!
- Rating 5.010/27/16the food is great and the service is wonderful. Maria, Ricky,Jack and Nicole are all so friendly and helpful that is what keeps us coming back.Response from Denny's11/17/16Doug, thanks for being a loyal customer! We're glad to hear your service has always been top notch.
- Rating 5.010/27/16We recently returned to the area. Within 3 days we went to the Sun City restaurant to enjoy my favorite dish, Chicken Bourbon Skillet. Oh, my. It does not get any better than this! Keep up the delicious work!Response from Denny's11/18/16We think it's delicious, too! Thanks for being such a loyal customer, Charlotte!
- Rating 5.010/27/16Food and service were extremely good, we love to eat at this restaurant when we are staying in FloridaResponse from Denny's11/16/16Thanks for being such a loyal customer, James!
- Rating 4.010/27/16A great place to eat good food. You cannot beat the prices and the salads are top notch!
Sometimes the service is not up to par, but it gives us a chance to talk to neighbors . . .Response from Denny's11/17/16Hi Richard! Thanks for the feedback. We'll use your comments to improve our level of service. We hope to see you again soon.
- Rating 5.010/27/16We visit Denny's almost daily during the winter months when in Sun City Center. Value is very important to us but only if the food and service are good and at Denny's we get it all. The staff is excellent, friendly and competent. We also eat at a Denny's when on the road expecting we will get a good meal in a timely manner.Response from Denny's11/17/16Doug, thanks so much for including Denny's in your travels. We're so happy to hear that your experiences have been positive. Thank you for being a loyal customer and we look forward to serving you and your family again soon!
- Rating 5.010/27/16Goodness!Response from Denny's11/17/16Awesomeness!
- Rating 1.010/27/16There dishes were dirty food could be betterResponse from Denny's11/16/16Scherly, we're disappointed to hear that your experience was unfavorable. Thank you for providing this feedback which will help us improve. We hope that you will give us another chance.
- Rating 4.010/27/16Both food and service was outstandingResponse from Denny's11/15/16Thanks for the compliment, David! We look forward to seeing you soon.
- Rating 5.010/27/16The Denny's experience has continued to improve. My family and with friends dine at Denny's frequently and appreciate having a place so close to home to enjoy meals. Keep the dinning experience with your friendly staff and food choices moving forward in quality and service. Thank you!Response from Denny's11/10/16Robert, thanks so much for the feedback. Here at America's Diner, we pride ourselves on having something for everyone. We're glad to hear that you receive excellent customer service at this location. Thank you for being a loyal customer and we look forward to serving you soon!
- Rating 5.010/26/16They have good meals for a good value and the cook was excellentResponse from Denny's11/9/16Thanks for the kind words, Douglas! We pride ourselves on having something for everyone! Hope to see you again soon.
- Rating 1.010/26/16This review is for the Denny's in Huntley, IL not the one in Sun City Center, FL. I will never go to the Huntley Denny's again. I have been there twice and both times it completely sucked. Awful. Horrible. Staff is awful. Food is horrific. Don't bother with this place. I only gave it one star because I had to.Response from Denny's11/9/16Nancy, we appreciate the time you took to provide this feedback which essentially will only help us to improve. We apologize for the poor food quality and service you received. Our goal is to provide every customer with an exceptional experience every time they come into our location. We understand that this apology won't erase your unpleasant experience. It is our hope that you will give us another opportunity to serve you.
- Rating 5.010/26/16This SSC location is awesome! Food is generally on mark. The servers are kind and friendly. The only thing tough is finding a parking space when church lets out 😊Response from Denny's11/14/16Diane, thanks so much for letting us know about your experience at this location. We hope to serve you again soon!