Denny’s University Drive
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s University Drive
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s University Drive
For over 65 years Denny’s has been bringing people together over great food. It’s the place where people can relax and be themselves; where they can enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Denny’s is a place where you can order the usual or try something new - like our brand new, authentic French Crepes in delicious new flavors like Banana Berry Caramel, Banana Chocolate Hazelnut and Strawberry Vanilla. And when it comes to value, the new Meat Lovers Slam can’t be beat. It’s 2 eggs, 3 sausage links, 3 strips of bacon and 2 buttermilk pancakes all for a great low price. And while the restaurants have been updated and the menu changed, Denny's still kept all your favorites like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Whether it's appetizers, breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert, we pride ourselves on an expansive menu featuring delicious, innovative options that cater to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door. So friends and family can come in, sit down and connect in the place that’s made for it. See you at Denny's.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 3.02/20/19The Manager was very nice and they were working fast, However the store itself smelled like mold and have an uncomfortable damp feeling. You can see the mold on the ceiling. It will prevent me from going again because food shouldn't be kept and served in that condition.
- Rating 3.01/8/19Since the driver couldn't follow directions, my food was 45 minutes late. You should add a special instructions box to the ordering process.
- Rating 5.012/19/18My service at Denny’s on 5710 North University Drive has been very pleasant and welcoming once you walk through the door. Ms.Tangela, Ms.Gail , and Ms. Infinity greets you with a smile and ask how’s your day not the way to get into your business but just to brighten up your day with empathy and service check ups. They all do a job well done.
- Rating 4.012/19/18Our waiter Armani was so attentive and personable it made the whole dining experience terrific
We’ll be back again and again
- Rating 1.012/11/18This is the worst place in the world. I ordered for delivery which then sends the order to DoorDash. Driver comes to my gated community without a driver's license. He cannot get in the gate. He calls me twice, texts me twice. I call the restaurant, speak to the manager. There is nothing she can do, it's a corporate problem. DoorDash then calls me to go meet the driver at the gate to get my food which I paid a $4.99 delivery fee plus 20% tip for. I explain that I cannot do that because I am disabled and the gate is a 1/2 mile away. He tells me to drive there. I do not have a car, that is why I am ordering for delivery. Promises to cancel the order. I am charged for it. I have to dispute it with my bank.
A few days later, I do an online order for pick-up on my way home from work. Pick-up time is 7:15 pm. I am able to park right outside, so I leave my can in the car and do not require the use of my handicapped hang tag. I am early so I hang out on facebook and wait. At 7:43 I FINALLY ASK WHERE MY ORDER IS, SINCE IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE READY AT 7:15. I am then informed that my order never printed in the kitchen so it was just put in. I explain that this is the second problem I have had with the restaurant in a week. I then explain to the manager about the prior problem and it turns out she is the same manager I spoke to on the phone. She then proceeds to tell me that this all could have been avoided if the woman would have just gone to the gate to get her food. It gets worse from there. She thought I was the DoorDash driver. I am now yelling that I am the woman. I am the customer. She cannot cancel my order or refund my money. It's a corporate problem. I not so nicely told her, "How dare you assume that I can walk a half mile to the gate to get my food. It got even worse. She realized the error of her ways after I was screaming that she has no right to judge me when I am paying a delivery fee. My cane was in my car but I did not offer to go get it because I was afraid where it would end and I cannot afford bail. We fought, she ended up apologizing and offering me a piece of pie or milkshake which I declined. After I finally got my food, I went outside in tears. I threw it away. Bottom line, I am so hurt that someone could treat another human being like that. She really needs to not be in a position working with customers.
- Rating 5.012/4/18I LOVE THIS DENNY'S. FAST DELIVERY, HOT GREAT FOOD. I AM ORDERING FOR DINNER AGAIN TONIGHT!
- Rating 5.011/28/18I arrived at the exact time my confirmation email said my order would be ready... And it was indeed. I didn't have to wait, not even one minute. My order was accurate and the temperature of my food was hot. I'm extremely pleased.
- Rating 5.010/30/18Good food with the pumpkin flavor
- Rating 4.010/9/18If i base my review on the restaurant manager (male), i would give this place NEGATIVE STARS. he is rude, always messes up our orders and is down right NASTY. but because the rest of the staff are so wonderful, I’ll give 4 stars. I don’t know how such nice helpful people work with a person like him.
- Rating 5.09/16/18Food was great and delivered in a timely manner!
- Rating 1.09/5/18The odering process was easy unfortunatly Door Dash gave my food to someone else now I’m out of $7.40. Please just stick to Uber Eats and leave Door Dash alone. I ordered directly from the site which was fine but the provider you chose to deliver the food turned out to be the worst I waited outside for an hour and he never showed up and reported my food as delivered.