Denny’s E. Hillsborough
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s E. Hillsborough
FREE ORIGINAL GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE ORIGINAL GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s E. Hillsborough
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now you can enjoy the tastes of the season with Denny’s new holiday pancake lineup. With flavors like pumpkin cream, cranberry orange and white chocolate raspberry, you’ll have your own little holiday in your belly!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.012/5/17The portions stink, compared to when I sit down and eat. I'll send you a picture next time
- Rating 4.011/6/17I had difficulty ordering my steaks...Originally I was going to order 2 steaks, but because the system wouldn’t allow me to customize both steaks...I just ended up ordering 1 steak. The rest of my experience was very good.
- Rating 5.010/17/17The food is always hot and fresh
- Rating 5.010/10/17Great service
- Rating 2.09/12/17I'm paying full price for smaller portions the only reason I keep coming back is because I like the food but i am getting frustrated by the lack of food. By the time I get home I dont feel like driving back.
- Rating 4.08/30/17I love the food!! Those pancakes are on point but sometimes there are minor issues. I place and pay for my order online but when I come for pick-up certian items were substituted for cheaper items (no refund offered). Sometimes they can't find my order or it was given to the wrong person and I have to wait for a reorder. Again, I 💘 the pancakes but if I have to pay online at least make sure I'm getting exactly what I paid for.