Denny’s E. Hillsborough
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s E. Hillsborough
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s E. Hillsborough
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now you can enjoy the New! Dulce de Leche Crunch Pancakes with cinnamon crumb topping cooked into two fluffy buttermilk pancakes and served with warm caramel sauce for drizzling. Real ingredients. Freshly crafted. It’s just the latest addition to our seriously upgraded menu!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 4.01/31/18I am rating the experience a 4. The wait time was pretty long as I called in my order. The staff was a little overwhelmed BUT they did not lose their cool.. they still handled their self accordingly, and was still helpful under all of the chaos! Great job staff! Food was great!
- Rating 5.01/31/18deliver was very friendly, and food was great.
- Rating 1.01/30/18Highly disappointed. I had my food delivered. It was cold,missing items,and extremely late. It was a whole dilemma about online orders.
- Rating 5.01/24/18I live in Pasco and work in Ybor City and can not always get away for a good lunch but I Love Denny's and can pre order online and pick up at a time that fits my schedule. Denny's also offers delivery that I expect to try soon.
- Rating 2.01/23/18My order was incorrect. I love dennys and this is the first time i ordered online and i wasn't mad but i also wasn't to happy.Response from Denny's1/24/18Hello Amanda L, we are sorry to hear you were not satisfied with your experience in our restaurant. Please use the following link eymdiner.com/contact-us so we can make it better.
Customer Service Representative
- Rating 1.01/23/18MY FOOD WAS COLD BOTH TIMES I ORDERED AND I AM UNHAPPY AND SPOKE TO BRUCE THE MANAGER AND STILL THE FOOD WAS COLD AND AWFULResponse from Denny's1/24/18Hello Quinn J, we are sorry to hear you were not satisfied with your experience in our restaurant. Please use the following link eymdiner.com/contact-us so we can make it better.
Customer Service Representative
- Rating 4.01/17/18Food was prepared quickly and accurately! Staff was friendly and made me feel welcomed!
- Rating 5.012/28/17Great fresh food fast and quality service. When I placed my order I arrived in about 13 minutes and my food was ready.
- Rating 1.012/5/17The portions stink, compared to when I sit down and eat. I'll send you a picture next time
- Rating 4.011/6/17I had difficulty ordering my steaks...Originally I was going to order 2 steaks, but because the system wouldn’t allow me to customize both steaks...I just ended up ordering 1 steak. The rest of my experience was very good.
- Rating 5.010/17/17The food is always hot and fresh
- Rating 5.010/10/17Great service
- Rating 2.09/12/17I'm paying full price for smaller portions the only reason I keep coming back is because I like the food but i am getting frustrated by the lack of food. By the time I get home I dont feel like driving back.
- Rating 1.09/6/17I stood at the pick up counter for 10 minutes without being acknowledged. I finally asked an employee at the pick up area register if she could help me and was told no. My order was ready by 10:07. By the time someone helped me, I received my food at 10:30 and got home, the food was cold. It was just sitting there the entire time. I will not order pickup ever again!
- Rating 3.09/6/17Hit and miss with the cooks
One day it's awesome
Then the next time its a waste of money.
- Rating 4.08/30/17I love the food!! Those pancakes are on point but sometimes there are minor issues. I place and pay for my order online but when I come for pick-up certian items were substituted for cheaper items (no refund offered). Sometimes they can't find my order or it was given to the wrong person and I have to wait for a reorder. Again, I 💘 the pancakes but if I have to pay online at least make sure I'm getting exactly what I paid for.