Denny’s Bella Cruz Dr
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Bella Cruz Dr
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Bella Cruz Dr
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.012/5/18BEEN VERY HAPPY SINCE I HAVE ORDERED ONLINE. I STOPPED GETTING LUNCHES FOR SOME TIME BECAUSE NO ONE WOULD ANSWER THE PHONE. THANK YOU!
- Rating 5.011/30/18We ordered a turkey family dinner online and it was ready at the time we requested when picking it up. Very good meal - one suggestion is that the stuffing was too salty.
- Rating 5.011/29/18Everything was excellent -turkey was tender &tasty, mashed potatoes were buttery and with a few lumps so we new they were not instant, very good stuffing and the broccoli was not mushy but not too firm either. the cranberry sauce made it taste very traditional. I'm not a fan of chibata (sp?) bread but wasn't expecting it anyway.
My sister & I decided we'd get our Thanksgiving Dinner @ Denny's next year too.
- Rating 3.010/26/18We did not receive our complete order and when phoning the restaurant the woman that answered did not seem to know what to tell me when I told her I was already back at work and was not able to return. The food we received was good.Response from Denny's10/26/18I am very sorry you did not receive all items ordered during your work break. Please give me a call at the restaurant when you have time so I can determine what item(s) were missed and how I can make it up to you. 352-750-2556 - Dan Mahoney
- Rating 5.010/16/18Always order the same thing and always am happy with what I getResponse from Denny's10/25/18Great feedback Thalia! Thank you for the great review and allowing us to earn your business! Please visit us again soon!
- Rating 5.09/6/18Best food. Best service. Now having online ordering is wonderful. Thank you for being open 24/7. My Dennys in Lady Lake just had a facelift. Now it's even better going there. My mom and I consider it one of our favorites. Breakfast especially.Response from Denny's9/13/18Thank you for the wonderful review. We are glad you enjoyed your meal and service. Please visit us soon!
- Rating 5.08/21/18I love Denny's great service amazing food!Response from Denny's8/22/18Great feedback, thank you. And thank you for the 5 stars!
- Rating 5.08/15/18These guys are great. The food it was super fresh and delicious. Everything was over my expectations. Thanks!Response from Denny's8/19/18Great feedback, thank you! Please come back and see us again soon
- Rating 5.04/16/18You were Greaaaaaaaat TksResponse from Denny's4/27/18Thank you Mike P! Come back and see us again soon
- Rating 3.04/9/18Order took 30 minutes longer than quote which I understand because they were under staffed. But, they forgot to put 3 parts of the order in the togo bags and did not review it with us like normal, but said it was all there.Response from Denny's4/11/18Very sorry for the time delay and inaccuracy of the order. Did you get a chance to speak with a Manager regarding the problem with the order? If there has not been any communication with the store regarding this issue please contact us (352) 750-2556 so we can discuss this further. Again very sorry for the delay and issues with the order.
- Rating 5.03/14/18Delicious food was cooked to order and ready to go as soon as we walked in the door! Denny's treated us like valued customers! Outstanding service, could NOT have been better!Response from Denny's3/17/18Awesome feedback Dr M! Thank you for taking the time to write it. Please come back and see us again soon
- Rating 1.03/6/18My food waa cold waiting at the counter. My fries were undercooked and the special instructions were not looked at at all. Very disappointedResponse from Denny's3/8/18Very sorry for your dining experience on Tuesday. Did you have an opportunity to speak with a Manager while you were here so we could make your bad experience any better? I would love to hear more regarding your experience, please contact me at (352) 750-2556. Dan Mahoney
- Rating 5.02/23/18Great Job on my to-go order....Response from Denny's2/23/18Awesome feedback Edmond! Thank you so much for taking the time to write the review and for the 5 stars. Please come back and see us again soon.
- Rating 1.01/9/18I ordered a ham and cheese omelette with hashbrowns and toast went and picked it up asked for a grape jelly got the grape jelly got all the way home 15 miles away and there was no toast at all in the order. I call Danny’s the phone rang for approximate three minutes no answer I hung up I called back no answer I hung up I called back finally someone answered I told them that I just picked up an order online and described what it was and said that I had no toast never wants to the girl apologize never did she say oh she forgot nothing she just simply didn’t care . I don’t know if they’re going to give me my toast next time I come in or what the deal is because she didn’t say anythingResponse from Denny's1/11/18Hello Kristina, my name is Dan Mahoney. I understand how frustrating it is when you pickup an order and all items are not in the bag when you get to your destination. The next time you place an online order or if you dine in, please speak with the on duty manager and let them know we owe you a free entrée on your next visit / Togo order under the name Kristina M. I am truly sorry for the inconvenience.
- Rating 5.012/5/17Very pleasant, prompt, and curtious staffResponse from Denny's12/6/17Thank you we love to hear that!
- Rating 2.011/28/17put in my order at 10pm to be picked up at 215 for grand slamwich with cheddar tots and apple crisp dessert, so i can pick up on my break i showed up t 208 and didnt get my food til almost 230, so much for being convenient. when i returned to work and opened my container wich they gave me a giant container for a sandwich and tots i saw i got moons over my hammy sandwich instead, whatever no biggie but for being a side i only got 5 tots are you serious?!?! the server who handed me my order came back and asked me if i wanted my apple crisp heated i said yea please i am on break and dont have time to heat it i work at the hospital which is barely a minute drive away and my apple crisp was ice cold. very disappointed not like the restaurant was busy had 4 people at one table and a single guy at another i made sure to observe how busy it was because i had this experience before and was told by management they are busy at 2am. well i ordered 4 hours ahead and still could get the right order in an appropriate timeframe.Response from Denny's12/17/17Hello Shanai, my name is Dan I am the GM at this location. Very sorry to hear about your experience. I would love to make this up to you, please contact me at the store so I can make this right for you. 352-750-2556
- Rating 5.010/26/17great foodResponse from Denny's11/16/17Thank you Sara for the 5 star review and feedback!
- Rating 4.010/10/17Food was good though my hash browns were a little burnt. Good service and everything was on point.Response from Denny's10/15/17Thank you for the feedback Tiffani. And please do not hesitate to ask for something cooked differently, we are here to serve our guests and we have a true passion to feed people. There are tons of options to eat in The Villages, I want to make sure Denny's stays towards the top the next time you are hungry. Thank you for the 4 star rating as well!
- Rating 5.08/28/17Excellent food and service!Response from Denny's8/30/17Thank you for the excellent review Teresa!
- Rating 1.010/31/16I didnt eat there