Denny’s Chaney Hwy
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Chaney Hwy
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Chaney Hwy
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 4.011/29/18The food was all good, and tastey. It was ready on time and reasonably priced. We heated it up on Thanksgiving and it was as good as any dinner we could have made from scratch.Response from Denny's12/2/18Your satisfaction is very important to us, so we want to sincerely thank you for dining with us and we look forward to serving you again soon.
- Rating 5.011/29/18We purchased the Turkey family meal...IT WAS DELICIOUS and perfect in every way. The turkey was fresh and well prepared, the mashed potatoes were excellent as was EVERYTHING else. And best of all, we didn't have the mess of preparing a large meal to clean up afterwards. In our opinion it was a great meal and a great value and if this is offered next Thanksgiving we will do it again. Thank you.Response from Denny's12/2/18Your satisfaction is very important to us, so we want to sincerely thank you for dining with us and we look forward to serving you again soon.
- Rating 1.011/28/18I’m a long time Denny’s customer and I ordered a to go meal for me and my fiancé and it was so bad. Food was cold, burger was medium rare and I asked for well done, it was wrong and not so good a wasted 40 dollars from what I thought was my favorite restaurant.Response from Denny's12/2/18Our goal is to provide exceptional experience to all guests. Your experience obviously fell short of your expectations and for that we apologize. Please send us your information at email@example.com, we would love to get the opportunity to earn your business back.
- Rating 2.08/8/18All of our food was not cold but not warm either. We had to wait because they did not include a side item or the beverages we ordered. After i got home I realized they also did not include my large sausage which i paid a premium for. I was very unhappy with the service I received.Response from Denny's8/19/18Our goal is to provide exceptional experience to all guests. Your experience obviously fell short of your expectations and for that we apologize. If three are additional comments you would like to share about your recent visit, please email them to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rating 1.08/8/18I DID NOT MAKE THIS PURCHASE.
- Rating 2.05/22/18Placed a large order of 8 meals. Items missing. Was not happy.
- Rating 5.03/14/18Great service. Friendly staff. And food was great.
- Rating 2.03/14/18I ordered eggs in a basket and the eggs were raw. They were fried on the outside and when I broke into them, the white and clear part spilled out separately from the yolk. Definitely was not cooked at all. Very dissatisfied, and never had this problem before. I wasn’t able to eat them.
- Rating 3.09/5/17Takeout ordered bacon got bananas??
- Rating 5.09/5/17Would be great to bring the delivery service to Titusville.. trust me so many people here would use it. Also, would be good to include everything on the full menu on the online ordering. Just the other day I wanted a lava cake but it wasn't listed on there. Also, you have Cheney Highway spelled "Chaney Highway" on your site and app haha.