Denny’s Okeechobee Blvd
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Okeechobee Blvd
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Okeechobee Blvd
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.012/18/18Quicker than expected. Food was perfect, server greeted me, showed me my food for accuracy and gave me all my condiments. Very pleased with the service.
- Rating 5.011/14/18Food was great and hot.wait wasn't long, would order online again
- Rating 5.011/6/18The food was perfect and was ready when I arrived. Thanks again for great service.
- Rating 1.011/6/18Love Denny's always have but this one my online order never read and last week was slow in there I wait 25 mins to get 2eggs and bacon.I hate IHOP will always stick to Denny's.
- Rating 5.010/17/18Online ordering is simple and quick. Staff is always friendly and helpful when we arrive to pick up our order.
- Rating 5.010/16/18We go almost every weekend for breakfast and know most of the servers, they’re so nice and the food is always good
- Rating 5.010/9/18Food was great!
- Rating 1.010/5/18I didn't get my coffee or my Orange Juice, and They charged me extra after the fact! Terrible Experience!
- Rating 4.010/4/18forgot my grits. When I called and asked for a refund said it wasn't possibly and I had to come all the way back to get it
- Rating 5.010/3/18Food was great and cooked will enjoyed my burger and fries
- Rating 5.09/10/18Very fluffy eggs
- Rating 1.08/21/18When i got to the restaurant to pick up my order the employees that were there told me my order was not ready& kept on with their conversation while my order was just sitting on the counter. 5min later the girl that handled me my order just said “oh it was ready” no apologies. My bread were not toasted at all & they were supposed to
- Rating 1.07/11/18One of my order was messed up. I had order a Bacon Avocado Cheeseburger and they just send cheese fries with little pieces of bacon. They didn't send the Cheeseburger. I tried calling multiple times and they never picked up. I would never order from this Dennys again.
- Rating 2.07/3/18Ordered eggs scrambled well done got home got sick eggs raw sunny side . the special note was on the ticket for well done I really don't know how it could have been missed
- Rating 2.04/16/18The staff was pretty nice, but all looked miserable. The cooks and servers were yelling at each other her and the servers looked panicked and lost. I watched as an African American server yelled something g about snitches getting stitches for 20 minutes. Very unprofessional behavior
My 2 smalls meals I ordered online took nearly 40 minutes to be ready.
- Rating 1.04/3/18First off, u never made my order or 3 others that where there b4 mine. Secondly y’all got roachs, not jus 1 or 2 but 10 or more. I cancelled my order immediately an will never go back. Must disgusting place I have seen in years.
- Rating 4.03/26/18Always on time
- Rating 5.03/19/18Wonderful service
- Rating 4.03/14/18Still pending refund!?! Order cancelled.
- Rating 1.02/27/18The restaurant treats us like garbage