Denny’s Okeechobee Blvd
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Okeechobee Blvd
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Okeechobee Blvd
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. Denny’s and Solo: A Star Wars Story have teamed up! Come in now and try the new menu with flavors from across the galaxy. Don’t miss out on the bold flavors like the New! Blaster Fire Burger and the New! Co-Reactor Pancake Breakfast, available for a limited time only.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 2.04/16/18The staff was pretty nice, but all looked miserable. The cooks and servers were yelling at each other her and the servers looked panicked and lost. I watched as an African American server yelled something g about snitches getting stitches for 20 minutes. Very unprofessional behavior
My 2 smalls meals I ordered online took nearly 40 minutes to be ready.
- Rating 1.04/3/18First off, u never made my order or 3 others that where there b4 mine. Secondly y’all got roachs, not jus 1 or 2 but 10 or more. I cancelled my order immediately an will never go back. Must disgusting place I have seen in years.
- Rating 4.03/26/18Always on time
- Rating 5.03/19/18Wonderful service
- Rating 4.03/14/18Still pending refund!?! Order cancelled.
- Rating 1.02/27/18The restaurant treats us like garbage
- Rating 5.012/5/17I love this location. Everyone is always on it! If I could suggest that the app gets a “pay at store” option though. It’s more convenient for cash carriers.
- Rating 5.012/5/17Love this place and the people. I've always had great service and great food when dining and ordering out from here.
- Rating 1.012/5/17After I went to pick up my food the associate was very rude I ask her if she could adjust a price for me cause I had a coupon and I couldn't use it online if she could do it in the store she told me no. So I left after I left and went into the car to check my food the the hashbrown was horrible so I took it back in to get it redone she smash it out my hand with an attitude.very rude customer service that day and that's my favorite Danny's to go to