Denny’s Cypress Garden
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Cypress Garden
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Cypress Garden
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.012/11/18was a really good experience, from ordering, pick up to the food...it was all as ordered and everything was included and it was ready when it was supposed to be...no problems and the pumpkin spice pancakes were yummy!!!
- Rating 4.012/5/18Quick meal dine in or take out. Comes with friendly service as well
- Rating 2.011/29/18I wasn’t very happy with my last visit to denny’s Since I ordered breakfast online for my grandson and I to go, and was told they didn’t have to go boxes so they couldn’t fill my order. So I said ok well then I need a refund and the girl said she didn’t have a clue how to do it then I looked at my account she had refunded it then billed It again. I spoke to someone on the phone at your help center and she assured me she would refund it to ASAP that I should have it back in 5 to 7 days. I still have not received my refund and that was over a week ago.
- Rating 5.010/17/18Food always great
- Rating 4.010/17/18We eat here every Friday, food is always great
- Rating 5.010/3/18We at Winterhaven Women's Hospital, ordered our dinner from Denny's at this location. As usual everything was perfect, nothing was missed, nothing was overcooked, or orders were correct and prepared in a timely manner you guys rock.
- Rating 3.09/25/18The food itself was delicious but a little undercooked the waitress was fantastic and I thoroughly enjoyed the atmosphere. Restaurant itself was clean and comfortable.
- Rating 2.09/20/18no acknowledgement when you walk through the door.
- Rating 1.09/10/18I ordered 3 breakfasts from here. I had two of the same pancake breakfasts except one with sausage and the other with bacon. I received both with sausage. Also, we received no syrup, butter,or silverware.
- Rating 5.08/15/18GOOD SERVICES EVRYTIME
- Rating 5.08/14/18I really like this particular Denny's in Winter Haven Florida. There's an especially good waiter at this Denny's his name is Patrick ask for him and you won't be sorry. He is outstanding. The restaurant is clean, the staff is friendly, and the food is cooked to perfection. Stop in and give them a try.
- Rating 5.07/16/18Easy online ordering. Food was ready upon arrival. Well packaged and excellent. Will order again!
- Rating 4.07/16/18Patrick is a fantastic waiter. He has been invaluable in helping me to select a meal and he is an all-around excellent writer. Respectful, considerate, attentive but not intrusive. This in the past has been a problem that Denny's seemed to excel in. I went in Sunday morning to pick up my meal, which I had ordered online, it was hot and ready to go. Patrick checked me out without delay. It was a fantastic experience. Thank you Denny's
- Rating 4.07/11/18Several of us that work at Winter Haven Women's Hospital, in Winter Haven ordered dinner from Denny's. As you can well imagine we don't have time for mistakes. We need our order correct and fast. Denny's has done this and has done this amazingly well. The food is cooked perfectly, it's done in a timely manner, we have plasticware and napkins, and the order is complete, never shorted or incorrect. We are very happy with Denny's and will continue to order from them.
- Rating 5.07/11/18It started off rough with no togo plates to get our order but the guy who was there in the managers place made up for it he gave my son a sweet tea which is his favorite and he offered him chocolate chips in his pancakes which he still talks about it till this day. I did not get his name but his service was outstanding!!!! Thank u again.
- Rating 2.07/4/18It was horrible, my food was sloppy in presentation. My eggs were supposed to be over easy and they were fried hard. My hash browns were burnt instead of fried hard. My food was cold. I have ordered a to go order before but this was the worst. I can go on and on
- Rating 2.06/29/18I ordered a Cobb Salad and Mediterranean Chicken with Rice and Sauted Zucchini through the online ordering system. When I arrived 20 minutes after ordering my to go order was not ready. The Chicken had been made, but was sitting on the counter, not in a to go container. The cashier put the chicken in a to go container for me. The Cobb Salad was not ready. When I told him I needed a Cobb Salad he went back to make it. He came back and asked if I had protein on the salad. I told him yes, the Cobb Salad comes with the fried chicken. He brought my salad to go. The chicken tenders were laid to the side (not cut up,) and it did not have dressing, nor did it have the bacon, or avocado that is supposed to come on a Cobb Salad. It also only had 2 grape tomatoes.
- Rating 1.010/17/17TERRIBLE SERVICE WILL NOT RETURNResponse from Denny's10/18/17Hello Diana D, we are sorry to hear you were not satisfied about your experience in our restaurant. Please use the following link eymdiner.com/contact-us so we can make it better.
Customer Service Representative
- Rating 1.010/11/17I found hair in my nachos and my child's pan cakes did not have fresh strawberries, and the eggs were sunny side up, when it was ordered scrambled.
- Rating 5.09/20/17Satisfying every time!