Denny’s Lee Road
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Lee Road
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Lee Road
For over 65 years Denny’s has been bringing people together over great food. It’s the place where people can relax and be themselves; where they can enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Denny’s is a place where you can order the usual or try something new - like our brand new, authentic French Crepes in delicious new flavors like Banana Berry Caramel, Banana Chocolate Hazelnut and Strawberry Vanilla. And when it comes to value, the new Meat Lovers Slam can’t be beat. It’s 2 eggs, 3 sausage links, 3 strips of bacon and 2 buttermilk pancakes all for a great low price. And while the restaurants have been updated and the menu changed, Denny's still kept all your favorites like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Whether it's appetizers, breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert, we pride ourselves on an expansive menu featuring delicious, innovative options that cater to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door. So friends and family can come in, sit down and connect in the place that’s made for it. See you at Denny's.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- ●Meeting Room
- Rating 5.012/11/18Good food, fast delivery.
- Rating 5.012/4/18This Denny's is the best. We live in Altamonte Springs but rather go to this location because the atmosphere is great. Service is a++.
- Rating 5.011/30/18This was my first on line order. It was ready when I got there, everything needed was in the bag and the staff was great! Of course the food was delicious! Thank you
- Rating 4.011/6/18My order was ready when I arrived.
- Rating 4.09/5/18It's ok. Management keeps the restaurant cold; makes my food get cold fast. I started ordering out.
- Rating 5.07/24/18Good service
- Rating 1.07/24/18I ordered online went to pick it up just to be told grill was down and they were closed! Not to mention tripping in front of the door causing injury! I am waiting to see if my lunch was charged even though I did not get the lunch
- Rating 1.07/3/18This Denny's seems incapable in completing an order correctly and when trying to complain about it nobody will answer the phone. Bacon is limp and cold and food generally is too. they also don't put in all of the products ordered and will not answer the phone.
- Rating 2.06/30/18I usually order online. Although the food is decent, every time I go to pick up my food, I either wait longer than the expected time or have something missing from my order. Every time.
- Rating 5.04/17/18everything was truly delicious i especially loved country fried steak
the star wars burger was fantastic...
- Rating 3.03/14/18My order was ready exactly when it said it would be. I don't think the convenience outweighs the value. My check was almost $12.00 for a burger with tater tots. My burger was overcooked and sloppy. Sloppy I can handle but it did not taste like much.
- Rating 2.02/27/18Ordered toast As an extra side with my slam. This is the second time my toast has been missing! Can I please get a refund for the toast.... that I didn’t get ? Also...no silverware, napkins, butter, syrup or ketchup was given in my pick up order. 😤
- Rating 1.02/21/18They made my order wrong twice and try to charge me for it too. When I asked to speak to the manager and showed him the receipt of their mistake he was very rude a tried to force the receipt out my hands. It was a very unpleasant visit not only was I was mistreated and I left hungry because they never corrected my order. Very disappointed because Denny’s is my favorite place to eat breakfast
- Rating 5.01/23/18Great service!
Great food… I love the pancakes!
And our waitress was wonderful!
- Rating 2.01/17/18Had to wait do to the fact they gave my food to someone else
- Rating 4.012/12/17It was good except they didn’t put my toast in the order. By the time I realized it I was at work and unable to go back and get it. I was disappointed.
- Rating 5.012/5/17I enjoy ordering from this Dennys although so far it's been to go. The staff is always nice and my order is always right.
- Rating 5.010/10/17Good food
- Rating 3.09/25/17was good but they got the order wrong.
- Rating 2.09/25/17Ordered online. Never got the order even though I had a confirmation email. Had to wait even longer. Also my breakfast sandwich was prepared incorrectly.