Denny’s Lee Road
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Lee Road
FREE ORIGINAL GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE ORIGINAL GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Lee Road
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now you can enjoy the tastes of the season with Denny’s new holiday pancake lineup. With flavors like pumpkin cream, cranberry orange and white chocolate raspberry, you’ll have your own little holiday in your belly!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- ●Meeting Room
- Rating 4.012/12/17It was good except they didn’t put my toast in the order. By the time I realized it I was at work and unable to go back and get it. I was disappointed.
- Rating 5.012/5/17I enjoy ordering from this Dennys although so far it's been to go. The staff is always nice and my order is always right.
- Rating 5.010/10/17Good food
- Rating 3.09/25/17was good but they got the order wrong.
- Rating 2.09/25/17Ordered online. Never got the order even though I had a confirmation email. Had to wait even longer. Also my breakfast sandwich was prepared incorrectly.
- Rating 3.09/19/17Delivery to the building across the street should not be $5. And, pick up/ carry out during lunchtime should be quicker, instead of waiting for waitresses to be done at the tables, maybe, have someone taking care of those online orders during the lunch hour.