Denny’s Lee Road
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Lee Road
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Lee Road
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now, we’ve added the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. Introducing the New! Super Slam™. Two fluffy buttermilk pancakes, two eggs cooked to order, two strips of bacon, two sausage links and hash browns. Available on the value menu for only $5.99!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- ●Meeting Room
- Rating 1.07/3/18This Denny's seems incapable in completing an order correctly and when trying to complain about it nobody will answer the phone. Bacon is limp and cold and food generally is too. they also don't put in all of the products ordered and will not answer the phone.
- Rating 2.06/30/18I usually order online. Although the food is decent, every time I go to pick up my food, I either wait longer than the expected time or have something missing from my order. Every time.
- Rating 5.04/17/18everything was truly delicious i especially loved country fried steak
the star wars burger was fantastic...
- Rating 3.03/14/18My order was ready exactly when it said it would be. I don't think the convenience outweighs the value. My check was almost $12.00 for a burger with tater tots. My burger was overcooked and sloppy. Sloppy I can handle but it did not taste like much.
- Rating 2.02/27/18Ordered toast As an extra side with my slam. This is the second time my toast has been missing! Can I please get a refund for the toast.... that I didn’t get ? Also...no silverware, napkins, butter, syrup or ketchup was given in my pick up order. 😤
- Rating 1.02/21/18They made my order wrong twice and try to charge me for it too. When I asked to speak to the manager and showed him the receipt of their mistake he was very rude a tried to force the receipt out my hands. It was a very unpleasant visit not only was I was mistreated and I left hungry because they never corrected my order. Very disappointed because Denny’s is my favorite place to eat breakfast
- Rating 5.01/23/18Great service!
Great food… I love the pancakes!
And our waitress was wonderful!
- Rating 2.01/17/18Had to wait do to the fact they gave my food to someone else
- Rating 4.012/12/17It was good except they didn’t put my toast in the order. By the time I realized it I was at work and unable to go back and get it. I was disappointed.
- Rating 5.012/5/17I enjoy ordering from this Dennys although so far it's been to go. The staff is always nice and my order is always right.
- Rating 5.010/10/17Good food
- Rating 3.09/25/17was good but they got the order wrong.
- Rating 2.09/25/17Ordered online. Never got the order even though I had a confirmation email. Had to wait even longer. Also my breakfast sandwich was prepared incorrectly.
- Rating 3.09/19/17Delivery to the building across the street should not be $5. And, pick up/ carry out during lunchtime should be quicker, instead of waiting for waitresses to be done at the tables, maybe, have someone taking care of those online orders during the lunch hour.
- Rating 4.09/6/17Would have given 5 stars had i been able to actually order via the app or mobile but both refused to allow me to order had to go in an place ny order wait the 20 mins for it.