Denny’s Washington Rd
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Washington Rd
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Washington Rd
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.08/14/18Food was not ready when I arrived at the approximate time your ap suggested it would be ready. In fact, they haven’t even begun cooking it at the scheduled pick up time. Then recieved incorrect order. This is not the first time this has happened.
- Rating 1.07/24/18Employees didnt have smiles when they greeted you. Cooks in the kitchen had cells out using them and when I spoke to an employee about it she said" I dont have my cell phone out so I know she's not talking about me" the manager spoke to the waitress but never came to me..Response from Denny's8/10/18We would like to apologize for the poor service you received and we take these comments very seriously. Please send me an email detailing your visit so we can better serve you.
- Rating 4.07/2/18Food was really good service was great but very slow
- Rating 5.04/16/18Great food! I just wish the prices were a bit better.(lower)Response from Denny's5/2/18Thank you for the great review and allowing us to earn your business!
- Rating 5.04/7/18Love it!Response from Denny's4/10/18Thank you for the great review and allowing us to earn your business!
- Rating 4.03/14/18Like my order on time and still warm. Good serviceResponse from Denny's3/21/18Thank you for the great review and allowing us to earn your business!
- Rating 1.03/6/18When i ordered online twice last month (feb 2018) both times i had to wait 20-30 mins AFTER the time the conformation email told me to pick up the food. Then while i was there the Manger decided to give a gentlemen that was also waiting for a online order the same amount of time as I was. She gave him a free meal. I love dennys and try to go often. But this one the food isnt that great to wait almost an hour for food. I will not be going back
- Rating 5.01/30/18Awesome job with the remodel, improves the atmosphere 100% for customers, as well as all of the employees. I always get great service. I did set up an account and order online for a free Grand Slam, but never received the coupon for it. Ordering online worked great!!Response from Denny's2/5/18Thank you for the great review! See us again soon!
- Rating 4.010/2/17Got the lumberjack slam; the pancakes were a bit burnt and the sausages seemed slightly undercooked, but the rest was pretty good. I would eat there again.
- Rating 1.09/19/17It took too long for my food to be prepared. My order was wrong. Too much attitude.
- Rating 2.09/19/17I placed my order onine for pickup. My order confirmation stated it would be ready in 20 minutes. It was an hour before it was ready. It was also incomplete and I had to wait for more pancakes.
- Rating 2.09/11/17Placed my order online for pick up. Order was 35 minutes late and items were missing.
- Rating 1.09/6/17I ordered online and because no one put paper in he printer they never got the order . When I got there the employees were literally from the ice age and started asking: What online order? They started asking each other like if it was a new thing. I had to get my cellphone out and show them the receipt I had on my email , then after 20 additional minutes they had my order, so in total 20 minutes I waited like a fool cause that's the turn around online plus 20 minutes in the restaurant a total of 40 minutes.Complete waste of time, these employees have very poor training and are like from the Middle Ages.
- Rating 5.010/28/16everbody there are so great have been coming there for mamy years, roz lee is the best manger you can go to her with any problem and she will take care of it;Response from Denny's11/17/16We think Roz is pretty great, too! Thanks for being such a loyal customer, Sharon!
- Rating 4.010/27/16Food was delicious! Service was excellent! Price was great! 👍🏻Response from Denny's11/17/16Thanks for the kind words, Cathie!
- Rating 1.010/27/16Have never been to Agusta GA!
- Rating 5.010/27/16Denny's in Augusta Georgia is a great place to eat. Excellent food and service.Response from Denny's11/16/16Thanks for the feedback, Ernest! Look forward to serving you again soon.