Denny’s Millennium Blvd
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Millennium Blvd
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Millennium Blvd
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now, we’ve added the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. Introducing the New! Super Slam™. Two fluffy buttermilk pancakes, two eggs cooked to order, two strips of bacon, two sausage links and hash browns. Available on the value menu for only $5.99!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.07/11/18Friendly staff. Food was ready when I got there and it was delicious.
- Rating 1.02/27/18very disappointed they had my food ready but forgot my extra stick of steak waited about 45 minutes while my food got cold without even being offered a water, i think they forgot about me even though i was at the bar. Will never order online again cause if i hadn't have already paid they could have had that food back. I've never waited so long and paid so much for cold food.Response from Denny's3/21/18We want to apologize for the service you received at our Denny's. That is not our standard and we want you to see how amazing our restaurant is. Please send me an email with your concern and some details so I can take care of your next visit.
Thank you, Dominique
- RREMC Restaurants [email protected]
- Rating 2.02/27/18The food took 20 mins to have ready from when we walked in. It was ordered 10 mins before that. Two of the meals were missing the ham. The third meal was missing the bacon. I was not impressed.Response from Denny's2/27/18We want to apologize for the service you received at our Denny's. That is not our standard and we want you to see how amazing our restaurant is. Please send me an email with your concern and some details so I can take care of your next visit.
Thank you, Dominique
- RREMC Restaurants [email protected]
- Rating 1.01/24/18This visit was less than pleasant. I ordered online and opened a Denny's account to earn the free grand slam. I find online ordering or app ordering to be convenient. Plus, who doesn't like free things!?! Upon entering the restaurant to pick up my order, I was immediately greeted by a member of management who was working the register. she seemed pleasant at the time. I stated my name and that I was picking up an order. I neither stated online nor call-in. She didn't ask either. She located my order and I proceeded to check it. No one likes getting home to find something was left out. She immediately asked what I was missing before I even said anything. I was missing part of my kids order and my pancakes for my omelette order and told her this. She immediately got defensive and said no, you didn't order pancakes. I said I did. She said I didn't once more arguing with me. I acquiesced at this point as I was just tired after working all day and hungry. I submitted myself to just eating whatever she gave me instead of angering her further. I stated well as long as I didn't get charged for it that it would be OK. She said you haven't paid for anything. So at this point, I was getting a little annoyed. I said yes I did online when I ordered. She said I never told her it was an online order and you HAVE to tell them when picking up. I was NEVER asked either! Anyway, while looking at my ticket to prove to her I paid for it, I pointed out the pancakes. She said she knew and got them. All of this could have been avoided had she checked her attitude and maybe looked at the ticket first to see what type of order it was. I understand she has to deal with the public and that she might not feel that the customer is always right but in this case I was. She never apologized either. She definitely dampened my otherwise pleasant evening of pancakes for dinner!
- Rating 5.011/28/17Used the online app to order my food to-go. Fast service and didn't have to wait when I got there.
- Rating 1.09/12/17The service is horrible I've ordered from there three times every time the manager always comes and says oh we didn't hear it go off so I end up having to wait over an hour for an online order
- Rating 5.010/27/16This Denny's has always offered excellent service and provided a wonderful atmosphere. I felt welcome each time I visited.Response from Denny's11/18/16We're so glad to hear this, James! Thanks for being a loyal customer. We hope to see you soon!
- Rating 2.010/27/16My sandwich had more carbon from the grill then it had chicken.
- Rating 5.010/27/16Just what I wanted, pancakes! And damn good ones matter of fact.Response from Denny's11/14/16Richie, we're glad to hear you enjoyed our new buttermilk pancakes! Hope to serve you again soon.