Denny’s Georgia Hwy 49 N
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Georgia Hwy 49 N
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Georgia Hwy 49 N
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. Denny’s and Solo: A Star Wars Story have teamed up! Try the all-new movie-inspired menu featuring New! Co-Reactor Pancakes and the New! Blaster Fire Burger. And be sure to purchase a pack of the Denny’s exclusive $3 character trading cards. Collect all 12 before they vanish into hyperspace! Each pack contains two character cards and a Denny’s coupon. Proceeds benefit No Kid Hungry in the fight against childhood hunger.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.03/19/18I placed an online order at 8:45pm for my order to be ready at 9:30pm. I arrived at 8:25 and told them I was there for an online order. I did not leave with my food until 9:55. And that was with cold food. The cashier did ask me how it was. And I told her my food was cold. She did ask if she could have it heated up and by then I was so tired of waiting I said no I'll do it at home.Response from Denny's3/28/18I would like to apologize for your experience and invite you back to try our restaurant's food and service again. This is not our standard and would like to improve where you have directed. Feel free to send me an email with your concerns and we can take care of your next visit.
- Rating 4.01/30/18It was really easy to order online. When I got to mynlocal Denny’s they were fast and very courteous.Response from Denny's2/5/18Thank you for the great review! See us again soon!
- Rating 4.01/17/18The service was great and the food was really good.Response from Denny's1/24/18Thank you for the great review! See us again soon!
- Rating 1.01/17/18My last online ordering experience was my third attempt and all three times my order was incorrect in some way. Twice they left out an item that I paid for and once they gave the complete opposite of what I requested in my customization. The food was good and always still hot once I got it home, but I don’t think I can give them a fourth chance on getting my order correct.
- Rating 1.01/11/18If I could leave a zero stars I would. I ordered 30 minutes in advance and paid for my meal through the Denny’s website. Once I got to the location I had to wait 35 more minutes for my food to even start cooking. When I asked the front counter lady she said that the customers at the location who were seated were before me. Awful experience, terrible customer service, completely dissatisfied.Response from Denny's1/24/18We want to apologize for the service you received at our Denny's. That is not our standard and we want you to see how amazing our restaurant is. Please send me an email with your concern and some details so I can take care of your next visit.
Thank you, Dominique
- RREMC Restaurants email@example.com
- Rating 3.011/28/17Ordered on line.
The food was ready upon arrival and appeared correct.
Once home I discovered there was no sauce on my chicken sandwich.
My husband had hash browns with his meal as well as a side order of hash browns, but the side order was missing.
- Rating 2.011/28/17I ordered online and used carry out. I do not eat meat, therefore, ordered a veggie burger along with additional toppings and sauces. What I received was a beef patty and only one additional topping. Needless to say I was not happy when I got home. I will always check my food from now on.Response from Denny's12/5/17We want to apologize for the service you received at our Denny's. That is not our standard and we want you to see how amazing our restaurant is. Please send me an email with your concern and some details so I can take care of your next visit.
Thank you, Dominique
- RREMC Restaurants firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rating 5.010/30/16always good food and good service. love dennys
- Rating 4.010/27/16Always have a nice waitress
Food is serve fresh and hot every time
- Rating 4.010/27/16Good food, good service. A good clean place to eat.Response from Denny's11/29/16Thanks for dining with us, Faye!
- Rating 5.010/27/16The service has been great and I love the newly remodeled design! The service was great before the remodel but now the place looks great with an updated look.Response from Denny's11/17/16We're glad you like our store updates! Thank you for the kind words, David.
- Rating 5.010/27/16We visit Dennys at least I once per week. Service is Great.Response from Denny's11/15/16Thanks for taking the time to let us know about your experience. We hope to see you again soon, Ed!
- Rating 4.010/26/16The meals at Dennys has gotten better since they remodeled.Response from Denny's11/9/16Edward, thanks for the positive feedback regarding this remodeled location. We hope to see you again soon!