Denny’s Georgia Hwy 49 N
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Georgia Hwy 49 N
FREE ORIGINAL GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE ORIGINAL GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Georgia Hwy 49 N
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now you can enjoy the tastes of the season with Denny’s new holiday pancake lineup. With flavors like pumpkin cream, cranberry orange and white chocolate raspberry, you’ll have your own little holiday in your belly!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 3.011/28/17Ordered on line.
The food was ready upon arrival and appeared correct.
Once home I discovered there was no sauce on my chicken sandwich.
My husband had hash browns with his meal as well as a side order of hash browns, but the side order was missing.
- Rating 2.011/28/17I ordered online and used carry out. I do not eat meat, therefore, ordered a veggie burger along with additional toppings and sauces. What I received was a beef patty and only one additional topping. Needless to say I was not happy when I got home. I will always check my food from now on.Response from Denny's12/5/17We want to apologize for the service you received at our Denny's. That is not our standard and we want you to see how amazing our restaurant is. Please send me an email with your concern and some details so I can take care of your next visit.
Thank you, Dominique
- RREMC Restaurants email@example.com
- Rating 5.010/30/16always good food and good service. love dennys
- Rating 4.010/27/16Always have a nice waitress
Food is serve fresh and hot every time
- Rating 4.010/27/16Good food, good service. A good clean place to eat.Response from Denny's11/29/16Thanks for dining with us, Faye!
- Rating 5.010/27/16The service has been great and I love the newly remodeled design! The service was great before the remodel but now the place looks great with an updated look.Response from Denny's11/17/16We're glad you like our store updates! Thank you for the kind words, David.
- Rating 5.010/27/16We visit Dennys at least I once per week. Service is Great.Response from Denny's11/15/16Thanks for taking the time to let us know about your experience. We hope to see you again soon, Ed!
- Rating 4.010/26/16The meals at Dennys has gotten better since they remodeled.Response from Denny's11/9/16Edward, thanks for the positive feedback regarding this remodeled location. We hope to see you again soon!