Denny’s Bucksnort Road
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Bucksnort Road
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Bucksnort Road
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 3.011/17/18Ok
- Rating 1.010/16/18I didn’t know the store wasn’t going to be open when I placed my order. So of course there is no way to cancel it. And I got charged for a meal I never recieved.
- Rating 1.09/20/18Bad service and food
- Rating 2.07/17/18This is the 2nd time I ordered our supper online. Both times, I have had to explain that we were missing items that come with our order. When we eat in the restaurant, we seem to not have this problem. This last experience, I had made it home, only to find out something else missing. We are very disappointed in ordering online.
- Rating 3.04/3/18The burgers were really good. The order was ready on my arrival at the time I was given. The hash browns were however cold and nearly raw. This included the hash browns on the Slam Burger. They were obviously undercooked.
- Rating 5.012/5/17Quick and easy to order online. Not too long of a wait for order to be filled.
- Rating 5.010/17/17I order on line and pick up my order. Always ready when I get there. Delicious food and a great, friendly staff. You can't beat their service.
- Rating 5.08/17/17Food is always great and always ready on time for pick up.