Denny’s Bucksnort Road
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Bucksnort Road
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Bucksnort Road
For over 65 years Denny’s has been bringing people together over great food. It’s the place where people can relax and be themselves; where they can enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Denny’s is a place where you can order the usual or try something new - like our brand new, authentic French Crepes in delicious new flavors like Banana Berry Caramel, Banana Chocolate Hazelnut and Strawberry Vanilla. And when it comes to value, the new Meat Lovers Slam can’t be beat. It’s 2 eggs, 3 sausage links, 3 strips of bacon and 2 buttermilk pancakes all for a great low price. And while the restaurants have been updated and the menu changed, Denny's still kept all your favorites like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Whether it's appetizers, breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert, we pride ourselves on an expansive menu featuring delicious, innovative options that cater to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door. So friends and family can come in, sit down and connect in the place that’s made for it. See you at Denny's.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 4.05/2/19Hamburgers are amazing and the togo app is the best way I order my food..
- Rating 3.011/17/18Ok
- Rating 1.010/16/18I didn’t know the store wasn’t going to be open when I placed my order. So of course there is no way to cancel it. And I got charged for a meal I never recieved.
- Rating 1.09/20/18Bad service and food
- Rating 2.07/17/18This is the 2nd time I ordered our supper online. Both times, I have had to explain that we were missing items that come with our order. When we eat in the restaurant, we seem to not have this problem. This last experience, I had made it home, only to find out something else missing. We are very disappointed in ordering online.
- Rating 3.04/3/18The burgers were really good. The order was ready on my arrival at the time I was given. The hash browns were however cold and nearly raw. This included the hash browns on the Slam Burger. They were obviously undercooked.
- Rating 5.012/5/17Quick and easy to order online. Not too long of a wait for order to be filled.
- Rating 5.010/17/17I order on line and pick up my order. Always ready when I get there. Delicious food and a great, friendly staff. You can't beat their service.
- Rating 5.08/17/17Food is always great and always ready on time for pick up.