Denny’s Boone St
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Boone St
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Boone St
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now, we’ve added the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. Introducing the New! Super Slam™. Two fluffy buttermilk pancakes, two eggs cooked to order, two strips of bacon, two sausage links and hash browns. Available on the value menu for only $5.99!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 2.04/16/18I ended up spent a lot more time there than I ever intended. I had put in an online order and the store's malfunctioning machine did not alert staff to my order; therefore, it was not ready when I arrived. The staff was very nice, apologetic and gracious; however, had I not paid ahead online; I would not have waited on the order to be cooked. The staff merited the extra star otherwise I would have given only a 1 star rating.Response from Denny's5/2/18I would like to apologize for your experience and invite you back to try our restaurant's food and service again. This is not our standard and would like to improve where you have directed. Feel free to send me an email with your concerns and we can take care of your next visit.
- Rating 1.04/9/18I was charged twice for my meal. I will not order online again after this. I ordered online waited 15 minutes but still had to wait 20 minutes for my order. Restaurant was not busy either at the time I was there, overall it was fair to poor service.Response from Denny's5/1/18We would like to apologize for the poor service you received and are looking into your concerns. We hope to serve you better in the future.
- Rating 4.03/6/18Customer service is excellent. My order was correct and fresh.Response from Denny's3/21/18Thank you for the great review and allowing us to earn your business!
- Rating 5.012/25/17⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐Response from Denny's1/8/18Thank you for the great review! See us again soon!
- Rating 4.09/11/17I really enjoyed the service and food there. High quality.
- Rating 5.08/29/17Great experience. Only thing I would suggest is on your online order site, when we get to pay screen, give us the option of giving a tip. As of now there isn't a way to do that. Thanks!
- Rating 5.010/30/16can't get better!!!
- Rating 4.010/28/16Great place to eat.Response from Denny's11/17/16Thanks Kathy!
- Rating 4.010/28/16They have good service and a clean atmosphere.Response from Denny's11/17/16Thanks for dining with us, Marcie!
- Rating 5.010/27/16My wife and I have always had a great experience when enjoying our mealsResponse from Denny's11/18/16Thanks for the comments, James!