For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Lithonia
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Lithonia
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.012/19/18The double cheeseburger was HUGE and very tasty. All other items were also good. The free delivery was a great bonus. I am very pleased.
- Rating 2.012/18/18Food was cold and hashbrowns was not cooked fully..Response from Denny's12/27/18Thank you for your concerns regarding our Denny's restaurant. We apologize for the lack of good customer service you received and appreciate you giving us an opportunity to help you experience quality customer satisfaction that we strive to provide. As a customer you are important to us and we want to ensure that your future visits are enjoyable. Please send your name and mailing address to the following email email@example.com
- Rating 5.012/11/18Delivery was very fast, and food was good as usual
- Rating 5.012/4/18Very good food
- Rating 5.011/28/18Great service and food
- Rating 5.010/30/18Great food. Amazing service.
- Rating 5.010/25/18Online order and I noticed the health score drop below 95. It was in the mid-80s. Please work on keeping it in the 90s. It is important to me and my family. Thank you.
- Rating 1.09/20/18Everytime I order from this location it seems as if I always have to go back inside because there is something wrong with my order. First time, my pancakes where burnt on one side (when I say burnt I mean black!). Second time, missing bacon. When I online order I am in a hurry. I shouldn’t have to keep going inside because there’s a problem with my order. Such an inconvenience!Response from Denny's9/21/18Thank you for your concerns regarding our Denny’s restaurant. Again, we apologize for the lack of good customer service you received and appreciate you giving us an opportunity to help you experience quality customer satisfaction that we strive to provide. Your concerns have been reported to the general manager who will make a full investigation. As a customer, you are important to us, and we want to ensure that your future visits are enjoyable. Please send your first and last name along with your mailing address. We would like for you to be our V.I.P Guest and build your own Grand Slam!
- Rating 5.09/5/18Honestly the food was amazing!! Me and my husband enjoyed it. The food was fresh & the pancakes were cooked perfectly will definetly eat here again for breakfast!
- Rating 3.08/29/18My order is NEVER right!Response from Denny's8/29/18Thank you for your concerns regarding our Denny's restaurant. We apologize for the lack of good customer service you received and appreciate you giving us an opportunity to help you experience quality customer satisfaction that we strive to provide. As a customer you are important to us and we want to ensure that your future visits are enjoyable. Please send your name and mailing address to the following email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rating 5.08/28/18Promptly greeted and served!!😀
- Rating 4.08/14/18Professional staff and a Great cook about his business, Food is always of good quality.
- Rating 4.08/7/18Me & my wife really like your app ...depending on what phone we're using it's really easy .. We love that we are able to earn discounts with our online dinning ...thanks for the great service...makes it easier on us with the new baby ..
- Rating 5.07/31/18Always ready upon arrival and complete with all trimmings!
- Rating 5.07/3/18Easy order, quick pickup.
- Rating 5.04/16/18That food was good! Them pancakes was fluffy and perfectly golden brown!!
Only thing them hash browns need a little work.
- Rating 1.04/9/18Order was not ready when I got there. Website said 20 min it took 40 min.. didn't have the avocado for my burger. Also didn't have the cookies for the oreo milkshake. Just horrible.
- Rating 1.03/28/18It took over an hour for me to get my food from the time I ordered. I placed an order online and arrived 20 mins later but I still had to wait about 30-45 mins along with a couple of other people because the manager doesn't know how to manage a restaurant. One employee told me to talk to the manager after I had been waiting but I questioned why she was not able to get the manager for me. A kind employee named Jalen offered us drinks for our wait but we were never able to talk to the manager because he was too busy running around the restaurant trying to fill in for others who simply do not want to work. This place needs a manager who knows how to handle a busy restaurant. They were telling customers who wanted to dine in that it would be a 40 min wait. I saw at least 15 customers turning away. The manager is too soft for the employees who are obviously running all over him and do not care about their jobs. He was QUIETLY begging them to pick up their pace. Please send someone to audit this restaurant before it goes downhill. This was my first and last visit here.
- Rating 1.03/26/18Not happy ,
I work around the corner from the Lithonia Dennys I go there often. On Tuesday 3/20 I ordered and paid online when I got there it was closed still have not received a refund I’m very disappointed
- Rating 5.03/14/18I LOVED IT! THEY GOT MY ORDER RIGHT AND THE FOOD WAS COOKED RIGHT. WE ATE IT ALL! AND THEN THE SERVER WAS GREAT! SHE MADE US LAUGH! FIRST TIME EVER 5 STARS FROM ME AT DENNYS! WILL RETURN.