Denny’s Jimmy Carter Blvd
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Jimmy Carter Blvd
FREE ORIGINAL GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE ORIGINAL GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Jimmy Carter Blvd
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now you can enjoy the tastes of the season with Denny’s new holiday pancake lineup. With flavors like pumpkin cream, cranberry orange and white chocolate raspberry, you’ll have your own little holiday in your belly!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.012/7/17I ordered online and the order quoted me for 20 minutes. I live 2 minutes from the location, I left 20 minutes after I ordered. When I arrived the order was not ready. I had to wait about 20 more minutes for my order. The excuse given by one of the servers was that there was only one cook. As I looked into the food window, I noticed the kitchen staff cooking and on her phone. She was not wearing any gloves and was holding her phone in one of her hands. She would also hold the phone with her shoulder, deal with the food, NOT WASH HER HANDS, then continue to cook and talk on her phone. When I asked for a manager, the manager was coming in from outside, 10-15 minutes after I had already been waiting inside. She apologized for the wait and went to the back to check on the food.
My online order stated $10 and change but when I received my receipt and bank statement I was charged $2 more.
I am very disappointed with the service provided. As a manager myself, I know it is important to support your staff in any department for the customers' sake. The manager should have been in the kitchen helping kick out the food for all 10 guests that were in the building instead of outside.
- Rating 1.012/6/17Waited 20 minutes after expected ready time and food was extremely cold when recieved. Location needs better time management on busy days.
- Rating 5.010/30/17Excellent customer service
- Rating 2.010/10/17I had to wait an additional 20 minutes after arriving. The order was an online order and was made for dine-in, when the manager told the two ladies that it was an online order they practically threw the food into togo boxes. Very rude and disrespectful. I will not recommend the online ordering to anyone. I have been dining at this location for quite some time and have never had an issue, but this last time left a bad taste in my mouth.
- Rating 4.010/10/17The food was good, delivery fee is a bit much,,
- Rating 2.09/23/17I ordered online and still had to wait 20 minutes for my food to be prepared once I got there. There is no reason to order online or use any source of app if that is the service you receive from being asked to use it.
- Rating 5.09/12/17Very helpful.
- Rating 5.08/17/17I saw the commercial anytime anywhere we called food was delivered promptly we've ordered several times now for home delivery wonderful
- Rating 5.010/26/16EXCELLENT SERVICE !!!! I WILL BACK SOON !!!Response from Denny's11/7/16We're happy to hear that, Evelyn! See you soon!