Denny’s Resaca Beach Blvd
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Resaca Beach Blvd
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Resaca Beach Blvd
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now, we’ve added the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. Introducing the New! Super Slam™. Two fluffy buttermilk pancakes, two eggs cooked to order, two strips of bacon, two sausage links and hash browns. Available on the value menu for only $5.99!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.07/16/18Food is yummy. Manager, Michael Paxhexo is awesome.
Staff is kind. Bus boy, Felix was very helpful.
Very clean restaurant.
Best Denny’s I’ve ever!
- Rating 5.07/11/18Best pancakes ever!
- Rating 3.06/11/18I love this Denny's, and order here all the time. My only complaint would be that they have more consistency of how there food is prepared. My wife, and I get the Sirloin on a regular basis, always ordering it rare. Unfortunately "Rare" has come to us on our "to-go" order as Med all the way to Med-Well - I have to all but beg my wife to eat it when she discovers how over cooked it is, and trust me she's still not happy upon consuming. The first few times we ordered it I was sold, so delicious, but these last 3 trips have had me worried...PS I had trouble with the stars, but couldn't get it to change.(Chrome)
- Rating 5.03/27/18Always good food & great service!
- Rating 5.02/27/18Great place to eat
- Rating 5.01/17/18Excellent service
- Rating 3.01/9/18It was really good the first three times I order this is my favorite place to eat but the last 2 times it wasn't worth it 11.00$ a burger shouldn't be burnt and to much sauce the bread was wet .
- Rating 2.012/27/17It was easy to order but the food was cold couldn’t eat it. Will definitely not order the same thing again. Food had no seasoning what ever.
- Rating 4.010/12/17The food is always hot, fresh , and delicious.
- Rating 5.09/25/17My order was correct and ready on time. It was also seasoned well.
- Rating 5.09/11/17Great food....great service!!