Denny’s Highway 17 S
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Highway 17 S
FREE ORIGINAL GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE ORIGINAL GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Highway 17 S
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now with Denny’s On Demand New! Online Ordering your diner favorites are at your fingertips. Just click to order and pick up on the go. And in select locations, we even deliver. So you can enjoy Denny’s fluffy pancakes and 100% beef burgers on your time, wherever you want. So, visit dennys.com or download the mobile app and start your online ordering experience today.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 4.010/29/16Love the senior menu. Staff is friendly, efficient and welcoming.
- Rating 5.010/28/16NA
- Rating 2.010/28/16We love the food at Denny's! Have been eating here for many years. But in our last visit the restaurant was so cold everyone at our end of the restaurant was complaining and the manager said there was nothing he could do about it. It was too cold to enjoy our meal. Why does this restaurant feel it has to be so cold when all patrons are complaining.Response from Denny's11/9/16Gary, thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback.
We are always disappointed to learn of conditions that fall short of our expectations for quality guest experience. We hope that you will give us another opportunity to serve you.
- Rating 2.010/27/16I was very displeased with my most current visit. I placed my order over the phone for pickup they told me it would be about 20 mins but it took them almost an hour and I only had a half order of nachos and pancake puppies, then when I received my food it was not hot and was not prepared the way I asked.
- Rating 5.010/27/16Great service and great food.Response from Denny's11/17/16Thanks for dining with us, Leonard!