Denny’s Highway 17 S
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Highway 17 S
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Highway 17 S
For over 65 years Denny’s has been bringing people together over great food. It’s the place where people can relax and be themselves; where they can enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Denny’s is a place where you can order the usual or try something new - like our brand new, authentic French Crepes in delicious new flavors like Banana Berry Caramel, Banana Chocolate Hazelnut and Strawberry Vanilla. And when it comes to value, the new Meat Lovers Slam can’t be beat. It’s 2 eggs, 3 sausage links, 3 strips of bacon and 2 buttermilk pancakes all for a great low price. And while the restaurants have been updated and the menu changed, Denny's still kept all your favorites like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Whether it's appetizers, breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert, we pride ourselves on an expansive menu featuring delicious, innovative options that cater to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door. So friends and family can come in, sit down and connect in the place that’s made for it. See you at Denny's.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.012/18/18Denny’s Richmond Hill is a treasure! It has a staff focused on customer service, food choices that will amaze you, and reasonable prices. My husband and I enjoy in several times a month. Keep up the good work!
- Rating 4.010/30/18The order was mostly ready when I got there. Hash browns could’ve been done more. But otherwise a good value. Very pleasant staff much different than my past experience there.
- Rating 5.09/20/18We stayed at the hotel next to this Denny’s when we evacuated for Hurricane Florence. Everyone was very pleasant. Had not tried a steak from Denny’s before but I was impressed. The bourbon sauced paired well with the steak as well.
- Rating 2.09/10/18None of the order was right. But the staff was friendly and corrected it.
- Rating 4.07/17/18Coffee was awful, but everything else was awesome
- Rating 1.03/26/18Terrible service. Terrible food. I’ll never go to this restaurant again.Response from Denny's3/28/18We want to apologize for the service you received at our Denny's. That is not our standard and we want you to see how amazing our restaurant is. Please send me an email with your concern and some details so I can take care of your next visit.
Thank you, Dominique
- RREMC Restaurants email@example.com
- Rating 2.03/19/18This denny's has some major issues. There are a couple waitresses that are very friendly and I really love. But, EVERY time we go here there are always issues. The wait takes too long, the food isn't always what we asked for, the food is cold, my son doesn't get asked what he would like to eat. The manager always seems to be in the kitchen. The place is usually a hot mess. The waitresses seem to be acting in place of managers. I placed and online order last week and it said it would be ready in 20 mins. I showed up about 30 mins later, and it hadn't even been acknowledged yet. I wish I could remember the waitresses name that took care of it for me. She was super nice and had it going right away, but she seemed like she was running the show instead of the manager. It was kind of messy in the back, but I assume that is because they were busy. We had beem going here every Friday pretty much for a year, until they shut down to "remodel". We started going back when they first opened, but things seemed to have slipped back to the way they were before. There really needs to be a couple managers in there that really need to know what they are doing and how to actually run things. It is such a hot mess. We literally live across the street, and now have been going back to the one on 204. Hopefully, one day, the management can get it together. We are just tired of waiting for that day to come.Response from Denny's3/28/18I would like to apologize for your experience and invite you back to try our restaurant's food and service again. This is not our standard and would like to improve where you have directed. Feel free to send me an email with your concerns and we can take care of your next visit.
- Rating 3.02/27/182nd time we have ordered online, it's never ready. Food is good but I still have to wait for it to be prepared......Response from Denny's3/21/18We hope that we can better serve you and have you as a customer in the future. Thank you for your review.
- Rating 1.02/20/18Order #115948276 Very disappointed!! I placed an order online @ 11:05 to be picked up @ 11:45. Arrived at 11:45 and was told it had not been started yet ; waited at the register until 12:05 while seeming to be invisible to the entire staff. I then cancelled the order which was still not done and asked Moses that my card to be credited the charges. Still waiting to confirm reimbursement.
I will not return.Response from Denny's2/27/18We want to apologize for the service you received at our Denny's. That is not our standard and we want you to see how amazing our restaurant is. Please send me an email with your concern and some details so I can take care of your next visit.
Thank you, Dominique
- RREMC Restaurants firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rating 4.02/7/18GreatResponse from Denny's2/9/18Thank you for the great review and allowing us to earn your business!
- Rating 3.01/23/18Unfortunately my experience wasn't the best. I placed an order for 1 sandwich and submitted my arrival time as 20/30 minutes. I arrived 30 minutes on the dot and they hadn't even started on my order. There were only 3 customers in the building and I counted 1 manager and 3 waitress's. Hmmmmm.
- Rating 4.010/29/16Love the senior menu. Staff is friendly, efficient and welcoming.
- Rating 5.010/28/16NA
- Rating 2.010/28/16We love the food at Denny's! Have been eating here for many years. But in our last visit the restaurant was so cold everyone at our end of the restaurant was complaining and the manager said there was nothing he could do about it. It was too cold to enjoy our meal. Why does this restaurant feel it has to be so cold when all patrons are complaining.Response from Denny's11/9/16Gary, thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback.
We are always disappointed to learn of conditions that fall short of our expectations for quality guest experience. We hope that you will give us another opportunity to serve you.
- Rating 2.010/27/16I was very displeased with my most current visit. I placed my order over the phone for pickup they told me it would be about 20 mins but it took them almost an hour and I only had a half order of nachos and pancake puppies, then when I received my food it was not hot and was not prepared the way I asked.
- Rating 5.010/27/16Great service and great food.Response from Denny's11/17/16Thanks for dining with us, Leonard!