Denny’s Gateway Blvd
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Gateway Blvd
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Gateway Blvd
For over 65 years Denny’s has been bringing people together over great food. It’s the place where people can relax and be themselves; where they can enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Denny’s is a place where you can order the usual or try something new - like our brand new, authentic French Crepes in delicious new flavors like Banana Berry Caramel, Banana Chocolate Hazelnut and Strawberry Vanilla. And when it comes to value, the new Meat Lovers Slam can’t be beat. It’s 2 eggs, 3 sausage links, 3 strips of bacon and 2 buttermilk pancakes all for a great low price. And while the restaurants have been updated and the menu changed, Denny's still kept all your favorites like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Whether it's appetizers, breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert, we pride ourselves on an expansive menu featuring delicious, innovative options that cater to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door. So friends and family can come in, sit down and connect in the place that’s made for it. See you at Denny's.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 4.05/21/19Great breffix sammich, however they were out of cold-brewed, “unsweetened” coffee. I didn’t know coffee had to be ordered sweetened or unsweetened. Another lesson from the South!
- Rating 5.02/20/19We ordered dinner to go and the food was nice and hot when we got back to the hotel to eat it ..delicious!
- Rating 4.012/11/18I was told they didn’t have an item upon arriving to pickup my order. Also there was an item left out of my bag.
- Rating 5.09/8/18Food and service - very good every time!Response from Denny's9/13/18Thank you for the wonderful review. We are glad you enjoyed your meal and service. Please visit us soon!
- Rating 5.03/21/18Good foodResponse from Denny's3/28/18Thank you for the great review! See us again soon!
- Rating 5.03/19/18Always great service.Response from Denny's3/28/18Thank you for the great review and allowing us to earn your business!
- Rating 1.01/9/18Did not receive all my food. Food was cold and was place on top of each otherResponse from Denny's1/10/18We want to apologize for the service you received at our Denny's. That is not our standard and we want you to see how amazing our restaurant is. Please send me an email with your concern and some details so I can take care of your next visit.
Thank you, Dominique
- RREMC Restaurants firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rating 1.010/26/17Not sure if the Zesty Nacho recipe changed in the last 3 weeks, but that was the saltiest & worse order I have EVER had. The nacho cheese tasted funky & the meat super salty. I didn’t get any sour cream, a fork set, or napkins & it definitely wasn’t worth paying the extra money for extra meat especially since my order straight up looked like a sad half order. Wasn’t sharable or edible. We threw it out & went to our local 24 Kroger & got a frozen pizza. Worst experience yet. Did I mention my food was sitting behind the counter where I waited on the other side for over 5 minuets before I even saw a single employee? Yeah, that happened too. Won’t be going back to this location; I’d rather drive an extra 15min to get to a different location.Response from Denny's10/27/17Hello Gina, I'd like to apologize for the service you received at our Denny's. That is not our standard and we want you to feel great at our restaurants. Please send me an email with your concern and some details so I can take care of your next visit.
Dominique - RREMC Restaurants
- Rating 2.010/2/17I was very disappointed in my order. I ordered a club sandwich and fries crispy. I had to wait for my order and when I did the you could literally count the fries on one hand. I'm not sure I will order there again.
- Rating 1.09/15/17I put my order in online and we arrived we found the restaurant was closed. It was quite upsetting and disappointing. Upon talking to another dennys location we were told theybinline ordering should have been shut down. I am still unsure if I was charged for food we did not get. Quite the inconvenience!