Denny’s Abercorn St
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Abercorn St
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Abercorn St
For over 65 years Denny’s has been bringing people together over great food. It’s the place where people can relax and be themselves; where they can enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Denny’s is a place where you can order the usual or try something new - like our brand new, authentic French Crepes in delicious new flavors like Banana Berry Caramel, Banana Chocolate Hazelnut and Strawberry Vanilla. And when it comes to value, the new Meat Lovers Slam can’t be beat. It’s 2 eggs, 3 sausage links, 3 strips of bacon and 2 buttermilk pancakes all for a great low price. And while the restaurants have been updated and the menu changed, Denny's still kept all your favorites like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Whether it's appetizers, breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert, we pride ourselves on an expansive menu featuring delicious, innovative options that cater to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door. So friends and family can come in, sit down and connect in the place that’s made for it. See you at Denny's.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 4.06/10/19Not the best visit missing food from take out order, the manager could be less concerned and act as if it was my fault my order wasn't correct. I'll just count this visit as them having a bad day. I still will revisit because I love the food.
- Rating 5.06/3/19Denny's is always a good meal. I frequent this denny's when I am in Savannah. The food is good and fresh. The staff are great.
- Rating 3.06/3/19I ordered crepes to go, it was nothing like pictured and served cold.
- Rating 5.06/3/19My favorite place, always nice, clean and the foods great
- Rating 1.02/14/19I visited Denny’s on 2/8 and my order was incomplete. I waited as the employee went to get the rest of my food. I received my order only to get to work and realize that it was still wrong. I called the restaurant (on Abercorn St) to speak to the manager to let them know what was going on. As of today, 2/14, I am still waiting on the call back from the manager.
- Rating 5.02/14/19I have been frequenting this denny's for a while and have always have had a good experience there
- Rating 5.011/28/18I always do takeout and their takeout service is excellent.
- Rating 5.011/6/18I love their breakfast!
- Rating 1.010/23/18My order was not ready when it was suppose to be and the food was all over cooked. I took picture to prove it but not sure if they can be uploaded. I was very disappointed in the food but didn't have time to take it back or complain because of work.
- Rating 5.010/16/18Food was very good
- Rating 3.07/16/18The to go service is great but when you go in for breakfast our waitress forget to bring our drinks and coughed on her hands and didn’t wash them when went back into the kitchen. The sink was in our view point. She went right back to the line to grab food. Our food took forever and when our order was wrong she got upset like it was our fault. The next day we went back and had a different waitress and she was very helpful and polite.
- Rating 4.06/26/18Food was good but it took 20 more minutes than estimated to get my to go order.
- Rating 5.06/20/18Good
- Rating 5.01/23/18Everything was nice and hot
- Rating 5.01/19/18Food was hot and fresh order was ready in a timely manner
- Rating 5.01/17/18I eat here at least one a week. The food is always predictably good. I do take out also and the food is put in containers to keep it safe and warm. I have hooked my grown children on the food and they have become regulars.
- Rating 2.012/27/17Slow And unfriendly
Wrong bread on sandwich
- Rating 1.012/19/17This was my 2nd time using online ordering for pickup. The 1st time was fine. This time I waited 30 minutes past the original 20 minute pick up time. The food was cold, so I think that they just forgot that I was waiting for the food.
- Rating 1.012/12/17Ordered online - when I got there there were three employees standing at the register talking. It took a decent amount of time for any of them to acknowledge me and even longer for them to bring my order up once they did. The food was disappointing. Nachos were missing most of the toppings (no pico de gallo, sour cream, etc.) and my milkshake was not prepared so I had to wait even longer. All the while the employees hardly acknowledged I was there. Very disappointing.
- Rating 4.011/28/17The food is great but the overall management of the restaurant is not good. The systems that should be in place are barely there and the efficiency of the operation is not the best. The manager means well but lacks the skills to do a really good job.