For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Stockbridge
FREE ORIGINAL GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE ORIGINAL GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Stockbridge
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now you can enjoy the tastes of the season with Denny’s new holiday pancake lineup. With flavors like pumpkin cream, cranberry orange and white chocolate raspberry, you’ll have your own little holiday in your belly!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.010/5/17Honestly, the last three times I went there they messed up my order. At first I let it go, but after they continuously mess up my order by either forgetting to get me something I paid for already or just not making the food I ordered I had to make it aware there customer service is not good, and I feel like I shouldn't have to go through that especially since I'm a paying customer.
- Rating 2.010/3/17I've used the To-Go service for Denny's several times in the Stockbridge, GA area....and they have not gotten it right yet. When I used the delivery option, half of my order was left at the restaurant each time. I was told that the only way that I could get the rest of my food was to go pick it up myself (although I paid $13 to have it delivered). My reason for using the delivery service is because I have a small infant at home. Taking her out to restaurants is not the easiest task right now. Plus I'm still healing from surgery.
When I sent a relative to pick up food that I paid for online, she told me that she had to stand there and watch them prepare the food....and there were about 5 different people running around acting as if they had no clue how to fix the food. Each of them was trying to push it off on the next person to complete. No one wanted to be bothered.
To say the least, the food from Denny's is great....BUT the To-Go and Delivery services (and sometimes Customer Service, in general)....are horrible and need more focus from management...especially when I was charged $13 to delivery. This is far too much to charge your customers if we're just going to be pushed to the side as not being important.
- Rating 1.010/3/17I ordered $83.00 worth of food and didn't receive all of it when it was delivered to me. When I tried to call the Denny's store, I kept getting the voicemail.
- Rating 1.09/25/17I had ordered a Philly Cheesesteak omelette online for pickup and when I got to the restaurant the guy at the door told me that they were out of the prime rib and that he had tried to call. I have my cell phone number as my contact number and there was no log for any calls in that time period. Your employees lying to a customer like that sheds a very bad light on you.
- Rating 1.09/25/17I still haven’t gotten my refund for the food I didn’t get. I keep calling and no response. I will be filing a complaint to the BBB and you will be seeing me soon because I’m coming for my damn money.
- Rating 1.09/19/17They ran out of prime beef for the Philly Cheese Steak Omelette I ordered and claimed to have tried to call me. My cell phone number is the one that is on my profile and nobody called me.
- Rating 1.08/28/17Almost 2 hours to receive food. When I got it it was cold. Day before ordered breakfast, and my wife never got her drink.