featuring fresh, never frozen blackberries.
Denny’s St Augustine Rd
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s St Augustine Rd
Free Grand Slam®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s St Augustine Rd
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to relax and enjoy good, hearty meals at reasonable prices. Open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, Denny’s serves breakfast favorites around the clock as well as hand-pressed 100% beef burgers, homestyle dinners and other classic diner fare. So stop by Denny's at 1328 St Augustine Rd for all of your diner favorites!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 4.011/1/16Sometimes I get better service . It depends whether I'm at a shift change. Because service then is horrible. The person taking the order is gone and the one taking over is spoty at best
- Rating 3.010/31/16Love Dennys but the service has gone to pot! We ate there 3 times a week for the last year but will NOT be going back..Response from Denny's11/26/16Hi Liz. We're sorry to hear that you experienced poor service at this location. Your feedback is helpful to help improve service. We hope that you will give us another chance to serve you.
- Rating 4.010/31/16I always like to come to Denny's to get breakfast. Now not so much. Your pancakes were always yummy to me. Why fix what ain't broken?? Now I will have to make my own pancakes and hope they taste good.
- Rating 5.010/30/16I enjoy Dennys very much
- Rating 5.010/30/16I love Denny's. Always terrific food and service. I have visited Valdosta, Cordele, Byron and Savannah Georgia restaurants. I wish there was a Denny's closer to home. We would visit frequently. We have a short trip planned for December and the Byron and Cordele resturants are both in our plans. Great food, great service, great prices. I need a Denny's Slam.Response from Denny's11/26/16Thanks for making us a part of your trip, Sue! We can't wait to see you!
- Rating 5.010/29/16It was very good. But we liked your old coffee better.Response from Denny's11/17/16Thanks for dining with us, Susan!
- Rating 5.010/29/16We enjoy eating at Denny's because everyone is so friendly, food is great & the prices are great for everyone. They also have the AAA & AARP discount.
- Rating 1.010/28/16I ordered 2 chicken potato skillets with 2 extra sides of cheese on the side. They did not put the queso cheese that comes on it. I only received the 2 extra sides I paid for. I returned after talking to the manager and he only gave me 1 side of queso for 1 of the orders and a $5 coupon.
- Rating 5.010/28/16From the moment we walked in til we walked out eqch and everything was superb. Service, food, wait time, etc. Love coming here!Response from Denny's11/17/16And we love having you here, Margaret! Thanks for being such a loyal customer.
- Rating 4.010/28/16The restaurant was nice,and clean,The service was good and the was great,and the price was good
- Rating 4.010/28/16Great food and great service!!Response from Denny's11/18/16Thank you Megan!
- Rating 5.010/28/16My favorite place for breakfast. The service is always outstanding. I like the fact that my coffee cup is never empty until I' m ready to leave . The prices are very reasonable and the food and choices are nothing short of outstanding. Just try this Denny"s you'll be glad you did.
- Rating 5.010/27/16I APPRECIATE THE FACT THAT THEY GAVE US AN EXTRA PLATE TO SHARE.Response from Denny's11/18/16Sharing is caring! Thanks for dining with us, Joe.
- Rating 5.010/27/16Always good food always good serviceResponse from Denny's11/18/16Thanks for dining with us, Rick!
- Rating 5.010/27/16Our watitress are always very helpful and polite. And the food is amazingly goodResponse from Denny's11/17/16Thanks so much for the kind words, Juanita! Hope to see you soon.
- Rating 5.010/27/16Great are great people good foodResponse from Denny's11/17/16We think so too, Hosea! Thanks for visiting and hope to see you again soon.