For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Honolulu
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Honolulu
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.012/18/18We were so excited when Denny's opened their restaurant around the corner from our apartment. We sat in the restaurant only four times, but with online ordering, we are planning to visit more often. EVERYTHING we ordered (even the bread) has been wonderful--tastes good and the price is right. Thank you being a part of our neighborhood. Sincerely, Jeane K.
- Rating 1.012/12/18Brand new denny's but I suggest you don't go to this location. They aren't 24 hours, and the food is junk in comparison to the other denny's in Waikiki. The bacon was very chewy, the sausage and eggs was undercooked, and the pancakes tasted burnt like they didn't clean the grill at all. Oh and the hash browns were very oily and chewy as well, didn't taste fresh at all. Ended up throwing away in the trash half of our order due to food quality. They also wouldn't give me any ice water to drink because I made a take out order and not a sit in. Terrible customer service if you ask me.
- Rating 4.012/4/18The first time I online ordered I got a burnt grand slamwitch. I’ve only got biscuits and gravy since. Pass on the $11 burnt sandwich.
- Rating 3.011/28/18Was advertised to serve 4-5 people. We planned for 5 - 3 elderly, 1 adult, 1 teen. We received the turkey and stuffing already portioned out into 4 but then we had to give some of each of our turkey to the 5th person. My turkey portion then ended up being rather meager. Also, during ordering I wasn’t able to select different sides...I had to put in the comments.
- Rating 3.011/14/182nd time visiting this location, first time ordering online for takeout. Process was easy, food was ready on time, however my eggs were not cooked (ordered over medium, received over really easy with egg white not cooked) and no eating utensils. All other items were cooked perfectly. And pancakes are way better than IHOP!
- Rating 1.010/30/18This Denny’s was an absolute joke! I was in a rush to get to the airport, and decided to order online, and have Denny’s delivered to me. Time passed, and no food came. So I called them, and one of the managers answered, saying they don’t do delivery, even though it says this restaurant does. So I end up running to the restaurant, about a mile away, to pick up my food...I had to leave for the airport in 5 minutes by the time I got there... I get there, grab my stuff, and sprint back to the car to go. I look at the receipt, and notice they charged me for a $5 delivery fee, as well as an Orange Juice, which I didn’t even order, and I didn’t even receive it! Last I checked, having a customer run over to grab food themselves is NOT delivery. I called them multiple times, and no response... after my flight, I called them again, using another phone, and they finally answered. They told me that my orange juice is sitting there, ready to go! Ha! They then told me I wouldn’t get my refund for anything, even though I didn’t order it, and I didn’t get food delivered to! Absolute joke! Well done Denny’s... I’ll be sure to order online next time I’m in Oahu...not! Also, shoutout to the main manager for “kindly” going through everything with me, and spreading that Aloha spirit! Really appreciate it! Mahalo!🤙🏼 (PS: last few sentences were sarcastic)
- Rating 3.09/25/18Ordered 2 skillets that were perfect. The grand slamwitch was almost burnt on one side and burned on the other. It was eatable but should have been remade.
- Rating 5.08/14/18Very friendly and efficient staff!