Denny’s Kunia Road
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Kunia Road
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Kunia Road
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And just in time for summer, enjoy the bold flavors of Burgertown USA. An entire line-up of 100% hand-pressed beef burgers with wavy-cut French fries starting at only $6.99. Whether you’re a fan of the Classic Burger or the Spicy Sriracha Burger, we’ve got you covered. Be sure to try our New! America’s Diner Cheeseburger with a refreshing Cherry Limeade. Hurry in today. You won’t be disappointed.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 3.05/29/18order was ready when I arrived for pick-up
- Rating 1.04/9/18The store was out of mashed potatoes. They offered me a replacement, but I didn't want something else. When I arrived, they told me they couldn't refund my money due to it being ordered through the app, and I should call customer service. Also, I had to wait an extended period of time due to a line, but by the time I got to the front of the line, they still hadn't made my biscuits, even though it was well past the predicted time for pick up.
When I called customer service, they told me that the store is responsible. They said since this is an independent franchise, there is nothing they can do. I haven't received a refund. Now my option is to contact the owner. This is a HUGE inconvenience. Dennys offered me NOTHING for this inconvenience (no coupon, no real apology.) I am aghast and unlikely ever to use the app or go to this Dennys again
- Rating 1.03/19/18My service was terrible. My food was cold when I picked it up. I had to wait for fresh waffles and about time I waited for those my other food got cold waiting.
- Rating 4.03/14/18Blueberry pancakes weren’t baked inside
- Rating 2.03/6/18I tried the new online ordering system and my food was not ready at the stated pick up time. I had to wait an additional 20 minutes after the pick up time for my take out order.
- Rating 5.03/6/18Service at the Kuna Denny's is excellent! The food is always great and the staff makes you feel like you are at home!
- Rating 5.02/28/18The meal was delivered to the cashier on time as I walked in the door! Everything was as ordered and tasted great! I will order meals online again!
- Rating 1.02/27/18Don’t like the services there
- Rating 5.02/21/18As usual the service was excellent.
- Rating 2.02/20/18Pancakes were great, service was provided on time of pickup but... My hot grits were served in a cold only take out cup. When hot items or beverages are served in a cold only cup the protective wax pinning the cup melts in to and destroying the food. Seams this would be common knodledge in any restaurant industry. At least serve hot items in a take out coffee cup if you do not have take out bowls approved for hot food.
- Rating 1.02/20/18HORRIBLE and Surprised you are still in business with the horrible service your employees love to give. Down to the Mold on your food and your lying manager who said I would be fully refunded within 3-5 days. Well I haven't gotten refunded and no one has contacted me regarding the mold. I filed a complaint with the Corporate office the operator told me someone would get back to me on Friday it's now Tuesday 2/20/2018 and no one has contacted me. I also spoke with manager Chris at the actual location and he was no help insinuating that we put the mold on the bread. Real class act. I don't know why I expected they would rectify the situation just reading the yelp reviews it's crazy you still allow people like this to run your establishment. This place is a circus ran by clowns! The only reason you get a star is because it's required to write this review. 0 stars is what you really are.
- Rating 4.01/26/18Food was great despite the burnt Hashbrowns. If it wasn’t for that I would have given all 5 stars.
- Rating 5.01/17/18My online order was very easy to use, best of all I got a free build your own grand slam. Great huge pancakes also butter & syrup provided was just the right amount.
- Rating 4.01/17/18The reason I used the online option was because no one answered the phone at the cashier's desk! I get a military discount by ordering with the cashier. There is not an option for military discount when ordering online.
- Rating 5.012/5/17Ordered from Denny's website for the first time and it worked great. Very easy to use the website and my food order was completely correct. I will definitely be ordering online again.
- Rating 5.011/7/17Thank you
- Rating 1.010/10/17It was horrible I tried to put it to a later time that day it didn’t work soo I had to cancel my thing
- Rating 5.09/6/17EXCELLENT SERVICE!
- Rating 1.09/5/17They put my oatmeal in a cup
- Rating 5.08/22/17In the country of absorbent food cost unless you you're eating fast food. It's nice to be able to head to a restaurant and get a delicious meal for a great price. I love this location and have very rarely been dissapointed by the food I received over the past 3 years. All shifts are wonderful from Curtis, to the servers, to the cooks to include management. Keep doing what you're doing.