Denny’s NW Blvd
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s NW Blvd
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s NW Blvd
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And just in time for summer, enjoy the bold flavors of Burgertown USA. An entire line-up of 100% hand-pressed beef burgers with wavy-cut French fries starting at only $6.99. Whether you’re a fan of the Classic Burger or the Spicy Sriracha Burger, we’ve got you covered. Be sure to try our New! America’s Diner Cheeseburger with a refreshing Cherry Limeade. Hurry in today. You won’t be disappointed.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.08/14/18Service was polite and fast. I have no complaints and the food was very good
- Rating 5.08/7/18The online service was amazing!!!!
- Rating 5.08/7/18Very satisfied with service , friendly staff
- Rating 1.07/24/18The online order was easy and fast and food was ready when expected. However we were less than impressed with the quality of the food. It was not good at all. Will not ever order from Dennys again.
- Rating 2.07/3/18I placed my order at 3:10 and my confirmation email said everything would be ready by 3:30. When I arrived at 3:30 my order was not ready. I didn't receive it until 3:50. I was frustrated by then but decided not to complain at the time because the waitress who handed me the order sincerely apologized to me. She was the only reason I didnt come unglued. It was not her fault that the food wasn't prepared in a timely manner.
- Rating 5.07/3/18Always great service and food. We go there often!
- Rating 5.02/20/18Great food for that time of night will definitely order online AGAIN!!
- Rating 3.01/9/18The food was somewhat okay but I did notice when I got home I did not have my pumpkin pie. Also the hasbrown was very hard and dry.
- Rating 3.01/2/18It was about a 15 minute wait when I got there to pick my food up, I didn't talk to anybody or see anyone until I received it. When I did finally get it she just handed it to me and went on her way. Food was subpar, one of our orders of Potato Bites was okay but the other ones were a sickly pale color and looked old and didn't have any hasbrowns on the outside. I've had good experiences at this Dennys but I was just really dissapointed this time.
- Rating 5.01/2/18Order was correct, food was delicious, and pick-up staff was friendly and courteous. Will definitely order again!! J. John.
- Rating 5.09/25/17Food good, service prompt, and life is good.
- Rating 4.09/5/17Best trip to a Dennys we've had in a while. Waitresses were spot on and good was prepared and presented properly.
- Rating 5.08/30/17Food was great and service was on time as promised