Denny’s Airport Way
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Airport Way
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Airport Way
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 2.010/30/18Food and service are hit and miss. Sometimes quick and good, sometimes hardly edible. I ordered online and had the new turkey sandwich from the seasonal menu. It was ok, but would have been so so so much better if they had included the gravy that was supposed to come with it. I was so sad when I opened the bag and there was no gravy...........
- Rating 1.09/5/18I actually had to cancel my order, I placed the order over an hour in advance online, had to pick it up at the pickup time I selected, and they hadn’t even started making the order until after I arrived because “the ticket fell behind the counter”.
The manager sounded like he didn’t really care but offered me a dessert which I refused, and he wasn’t able to offer a discount on my order. His response sounded very staged.
I told another associate to cancel the order and I left. I am still waiting on the funds to come back on my card.
I usually have great experiences at this location but I will probably start going to the one in Meridian because the food is still great.
- Rating 2.09/5/18We order our food Togo online the food was good even though they got the order wrong. Also had to wait for help for a while just to pick up the order. Could not get anyone to help.
- Rating 1.09/5/18Hamburger was way too greasy. And even though I ordered online, I had to wait 25 minutes in the restaurant for my food. Everyone was working hard, there just weren't enough of them. Need to hire more staff
- Rating 3.08/28/18Spaghetti plates were obviously from previous nights servings. It was horrible
- Rating 2.06/26/18I placed a order well in advance and arrived on time only to find my order had not even been started. After 45 minutes of waiting I finally had my food.
The only reason why I didn't give a one star review is because the manager (I'm assuming he is if not he should be) stepped up and cooked my meal himself while being very pleasant and apologetic.
Get that man some good help.
- Rating 2.03/14/18Two of four or maybe five mozzarella sticks were just sticks. No mozzarella. So that was a bummer. The dulce de leche pancakes were bomb.
- Rating 5.03/2/18Convenient, delicious and great service people!
- Rating 2.01/31/18Food was kinda dry. We ordered the bacon avocado cheeseburger. Dryest burger I’ve ever had and it had all the fixings.
- Rating 5.01/30/18always ready and happy staff
- Rating 5.01/30/18The slow roasted pot roast dinners were amazing to say the least and the portion size was fabulous. I placed my order online and my food was ready when I walked in the door. I will definitely be ordering this wonderful meal again. The only thing I will do differently is call my order in so I can take advantage of my AARP discount. Thank you, L Telutki
- Rating 5.01/2/18Kudos to Servers “Norma” and “Edgar”. They are very professional, courteous and consistently provide excellent customer service. I’m unsure of the actual cook’s name, however he should be recognized as well since the food is always tasty.
I feel and believe that Denny’s should try to recruit while at the same time making a true concerted effort to retain employees such as these.
Thank You Denny’s- Imperial Valley Mall
- Rating 5.012/19/17Always great!!
- Rating 5.011/28/17So great! Ordering was easy and my food was hot and yummy!
- Rating 4.011/6/17Good food and service
- Rating 2.09/6/17My burger had onions which asked for none. It wasn't wasn't seasoned very well. overall just disappointed with my visit.
- Rating 5.08/21/17The food was excellent and so was the service.
- Rating 1.08/17/17Asked for avacado no pickle. Got pickle no avacado. Waited half an hour after promised time for online order