Denny’s Airport Way
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Airport Way
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Airport Way
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now, we’ve added the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. Introducing the New! Super Slam™. Two fluffy buttermilk pancakes, two eggs cooked to order, two strips of bacon, two sausage links and hash browns. Available on the value menu for only $5.99!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 2.06/26/18I placed a order well in advance and arrived on time only to find my order had not even been started. After 45 minutes of waiting I finally had my food.
The only reason why I didn't give a one star review is because the manager (I'm assuming he is if not he should be) stepped up and cooked my meal himself while being very pleasant and apologetic.
Get that man some good help.
- Rating 2.03/14/18Two of four or maybe five mozzarella sticks were just sticks. No mozzarella. So that was a bummer. The dulce de leche pancakes were bomb.
- Rating 5.03/2/18Convenient, delicious and great service people!
- Rating 2.01/31/18Food was kinda dry. We ordered the bacon avocado cheeseburger. Dryest burger I’ve ever had and it had all the fixings.
- Rating 5.01/30/18always ready and happy staff
- Rating 5.01/30/18The slow roasted pot roast dinners were amazing to say the least and the portion size was fabulous. I placed my order online and my food was ready when I walked in the door. I will definitely be ordering this wonderful meal again. The only thing I will do differently is call my order in so I can take advantage of my AARP discount. Thank you, L Telutki
- Rating 5.01/2/18Kudos to Servers “Norma” and “Edgar”. They are very professional, courteous and consistently provide excellent customer service. I’m unsure of the actual cook’s name, however he should be recognized as well since the food is always tasty.
I feel and believe that Denny’s should try to recruit while at the same time making a true concerted effort to retain employees such as these.
Thank You Denny’s- Imperial Valley Mall
- Rating 5.012/19/17Always great!!
- Rating 5.011/28/17So great! Ordering was easy and my food was hot and yummy!
- Rating 4.011/6/17Good food and service
- Rating 2.09/6/17My burger had onions which asked for none. It wasn't wasn't seasoned very well. overall just disappointed with my visit.
- Rating 5.08/21/17The food was excellent and so was the service.
- Rating 1.08/17/17Asked for avacado no pickle. Got pickle no avacado. Waited half an hour after promised time for online order