Denny’s N. Overland Ave.
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s N. Overland Ave.
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s N. Overland Ave.
For over 65 years Denny’s has been bringing people together over great food. It’s the place where people can relax and be themselves; where they can enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Denny’s is a place where you can order the usual or try something new - like our brand new, authentic French Crepes in delicious new flavors like Banana Berry Caramel, Banana Chocolate Hazelnut and Strawberry Vanilla. And when it comes to value, the new Meat Lovers Slam can’t be beat. It’s 2 eggs, 3 sausage links, 3 strips of bacon and 2 buttermilk pancakes all for a great low price. And while the restaurants have been updated and the menu changed, Denny's still kept all your favorites like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Whether it's appetizers, breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert, we pride ourselves on an expansive menu featuring delicious, innovative options that cater to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door. So friends and family can come in, sit down and connect in the place that’s made for it. See you at Denny's.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 3.010/17/18This was a to-go order. Every thing was in order except they forgot the crunchy fries on my cobb salad and the lid to the salad was very flimsy and loose. It wouldn't stay sealed. In the bag we were given, all the containers were stacked on each other nearly to the top of the bag and on the drive home the salad slid off the containers and fell out of the bag because they were so slippery and the bag being packed to the very top with our food. It landed upside down with the lid partially open due to it having a flimsy lid. Fortunately nothing spilled out.
- Rating 2.09/10/18Every time I go to pick up my order I have to request my drinks. I understand if I have to wait for it to be made, but the people working there never acknowledge that I have drinks. Becoming very frustrating. Waited an additional 10 minutes last time for staff to find the receipt and figure out what my drink was. Then I had to wait for it to be made.Response from Denny's9/13/18I do apologize for this inconvenience, but I want to thank you for bringing this to my attention so that I can focus on this, it is definitely a training issue that I need to address asap!
- Rating 5.09/5/18I had a very nice experience in ordering my online lunch. It was ready at the counter and it was correct as i had ordered. The staff are always very friendly and attentive to my needs. I usually eat here at least once a week as it is close to my work and easy to access. I think there was one time out of probably 15 that the service was slow. Other than that it has always been great.Response from Denny's9/6/18Thank you for not only your continued business, but for taking the time to let us know we are doing it right! We appreciate it you!!
- Rating 2.08/14/18Did not have my drink ready nor did they have knowledge of my drink. The reply from the waitress was “oh I didn’t see there was a drink on there”. Waited for over 5 minutes to be waited on and everyone kept asking each other if anyone knew I was waiting up front. Restaurant was not busy either. Total of 4 booths were used in the restaurant.
- Rating 2.03/14/18This burley, id dennys is constantly getting to go orders wrong. It's like they don't know how to deal with an order placed online to be picked up. I am currently bedridden as I am recovering from cancer surgery, so have been ordering almost everyday for the past few days. I order, my son picked up. Each day there has been something missing from our order. This is not the first time I've written this type of a message to you guys about this dennys. You really need to train the burley idaho restaurant on how to properly deal with an order placed online for pick up. This is ridiculous, to be honest.
Thank you.Response from Denny's3/16/18I want to first apologize any inconvenience my store has caused for you in terms of getting your to go orders wrong. I was unaware of the issues we were having so I am thoroughly grateful for you taking the time to inform me of it. Since receiving your comments we have changed our procedures to ensure order accuracy through both cashiers and expediters. We will be following up on our changes and watching for any other areas of improvement we need to address. If you have any other concerns please feel free to contact us at the restaurant and we wish you a speedy recovery.
- Rating 2.03/6/18My frys were not cooked all the way they were cold in the middle. Other then that the sandwich was good
- Rating 2.02/21/18You all need to have a unified standard with how to conduct your take out items. The heyburn, idaho site never seems to know how to properly package take out meals.
This last order, I had ordered 2 sundaes..1 with vanilla ice cream, the 2nd with strawberry. Both came with vanilla..mistake #1. Only received 1 eating utensil...and it was a fork mistake #2. The portions have never seemed the same size as when eating in the restaurant..always smaller..mistake #3.
The idea of ordering your food and being able to bring home on days I just want to stay in, is a great idea. But the execution at this restaurant needs some overdue and desperate work/training. I have ordered a few times online for pickup..and each time there's been an issue. And your employees always seem to not know what to do.
I hope you really read this and finally do something about the issues I have discussed.
- Rating 5.02/20/18Great friendly place
- Rating 1.01/17/18We did a pickup order. The food was not correct and food was missing. Ordered banana pancakes and no bananas. Ordered chicken fried steak and no gravy was on the steak. Went to dine in and we had to ask several times for our drinks to be filled. Our order was messed up and our ticket was wrong. service was not very good. We had a new waitress evidently, but not any apologies for messing up on our order or for not getting us any drinks.
- Rating 5.012/27/17Great place to eat!
- Rating 5.010/2/17Great service and food was ready in the time frame they said!!