Denny’s Franklin Road
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Franklin Road
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Franklin Road
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 2.011/6/18food might have been better if not so cold when I got it.
- Rating 3.011/6/18Ordered breakfast. Over half of the meals came with pancakes. No syrup. We had no syrup at home, so we didn’t eat pancakes.
- Rating 3.010/25/18The food was good however, our order was incorrect. When I called to let the store know, the person I spoke with told me I would have to call back the next morning if I wanted it fixed. Not sure we will hassle with ordering from Denny's again.
- Rating 2.010/9/18Food was cold and wait time at the counter was almost 15 minutes
- Rating 1.09/25/18Oh ad to wait a long time to get my order. I was in a hurry and when I checked my food I didnt notice they forgot my toast and all my food was burnt. Wasn't fit to eat. I wasted over $30 on burnt food.
- Rating 5.08/22/18Q quite a fantastic restaurant I'm very partial to Denny's Services excellent outstanding customer with a smile
- Rating 2.08/21/18Customer service is not the strong part of the business. They act like maybe we will serve or not.
- Rating 5.08/1/18Always greeted in an appropriate time and manner. Food is always good and filling.
- Rating 2.07/24/18Portions are too small for the price.
- Rating 5.07/3/18Great food, wonderful service
- Rating 4.03/26/18The fries were very cold when I got home and i live across the street, my pancakes were the best, I fact my only problem was the fries.
- Rating 5.03/19/18I love Denny's, my food is always just like I order. Hot and ready when I pick it up!
- Rating 5.03/6/18I do most of my ordering online. Very convinent. Easy to use. When I arrive, my order is always ready, fast, friendly service, always clean environment. Great job. 👍
- Rating 3.03/1/18My Burger was so greasy that the spot in the covered tray for it was floating in grease. The burger was good but too greasy so I was disappointed because I was hungry and wanting a burger badly.
- Rating 5.01/23/18Everything was just as I ordered, when I arrived my order was ready!
- Rating 1.01/23/18Horrible food and service! Don't recommend at all
- Rating 1.01/17/18I would NOT even recommend this place to my enemy. Service is horrible and the food is way over cooked.
- Rating 5.01/10/18Absolutely love the see we by the name of hector.. He is funny and enjoyable
- Rating 1.01/9/18Service is very slow. It takes forever waiting for someone to acknowledge you. The order is not hot.
- Rating 2.012/20/17I ordered the same thing as I have at other locations , unfortunately this one fell short . Tots way over cooked, burger had no flavor and chicken dish lacked the usual taste some components over done with others very sparse . Overall not very pleased but will continue at other locations .