Denny’s Lindsey Blvd
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Lindsey Blvd
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Lindsey Blvd
For over 65 years Denny’s has been bringing people together over great food. It’s the place where people can relax and be themselves; where they can enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Denny’s is a place where you can order the usual or try something new - like our brand new, authentic French Crepes in delicious new flavors like Banana Berry Caramel, Banana Chocolate Hazelnut and Strawberry Vanilla. And when it comes to value, the new Meat Lovers Slam can’t be beat. It’s 2 eggs, 3 sausage links, 3 strips of bacon and 2 buttermilk pancakes all for a great low price. And while the restaurants have been updated and the menu changed, Denny's still kept all your favorites like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Whether it's appetizers, breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert, we pride ourselves on an expansive menu featuring delicious, innovative options that cater to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door. So friends and family can come in, sit down and connect in the place that’s made for it. See you at Denny's.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 2.03/14/19Unfortunately due to my last two visits being not up to my satisfaction, I do not believe we will be returning to this dennys again. The most recent being an online to go order and upon arriving to pickup said order the server was very rude and demanded payment saying I was lying about paying online. She asked another server who stated that yes I had already paid. She then proceeded to complain. When I asked to make sure there was extra dressing as I wanted it not only for my salad but for my meal as well. Upon getting my food home about 15 minutes after picking it up the fries were very cold as though I had gotten old fries from a different order. My sandwich the Cali club should've come with avocado and as I ordered two of the same meal neither sandwich came with more than one slice of avocado. I'm just very disappointed with my recent treatment and quality of food and service I've received at this point.
- Rating 5.012/6/18Took good care of me and my fiance! Good food and great service.
- Rating 1.010/25/18I was very disappointed when I did a call in order to Denny's last weekend. The website said it would be ready in 20 minutes. It took 45 minutes to get our food. I can take into slight consideration that they were a little busy but after we got our food, it was cold. So even after waiting for 25 minutes in the store our food wasn't even warm. I used to love going to Denny's but the service has gone downhill these past few years and Denny's has now lost me and my family as customers.
- Rating 5.09/10/18Mia was awesome. Everything was perfect with my Togo order.
- Rating 4.08/7/18food was great
- Rating 1.07/24/18The shake machine was not working, so I did not got my two shakes, my wife wanted the Dulce de Leche Pancakes which were left out of my order also. So I payed and did to got the goods... I got an IOU for the shakes and had to come the next day for the Pancakes.
- Rating 5.03/15/18they are always ready for me and the food is great!! love the online option to order and pick up.
- Rating 5.01/9/18Great customer service, quick and correct.
- Rating 5.012/28/17That was really easy
- Rating 5.010/17/17The atmosphere was very enjoyable. I like the way they remodelled the restaurant. The service was great and the food was delicious. I definitely recommend it to everyone and I will be returning often.