Denny’s Northside Blvd
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Northside Blvd
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Northside Blvd
For over 65 years Denny’s has been bringing people together over great food. It’s the place where people can relax and be themselves; where they can enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Denny’s is a place where you can order the usual or try something new - like our brand new, authentic French Crepes in delicious new flavors like Banana Berry Caramel, Banana Chocolate Hazelnut and Strawberry Vanilla. And when it comes to value, the new Meat Lovers Slam can’t be beat. It’s 2 eggs, 3 sausage links, 3 strips of bacon and 2 buttermilk pancakes all for a great low price. And while the restaurants have been updated and the menu changed, Denny's still kept all your favorites like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Whether it's appetizers, breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert, we pride ourselves on an expansive menu featuring delicious, innovative options that cater to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door. So friends and family can come in, sit down and connect in the place that’s made for it. See you at Denny's.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 3.06/11/19Ordered dinner late about 11pm for pick-up. Got there at pick-up time and they just started preparing my order. I paid 11.49$ for like 15 red potatoes cubes, half my meat to be wrong, and nothing to put on my toast. Meal left me disappointed.
- Rating 5.04/3/19Very convenient service
- Rating 1.010/25/18I ordered for delivery. Said it would arrive in half hr. After an hr still no delivery. Was unable to contact location for several hrs due to no one answering the phone. Order never arrived. Store credited my account. Problem was with 3rd party company that does delivery not the dennys employees
- Rating 4.010/9/18Food good delivery price high
- Rating 4.010/4/18good food just wish we could get delivery charges down
- Rating 5.09/5/18Amazing food and servers :)
- Rating 4.08/28/18We usually have great service, awesome food and affordable prices! Wait times typically aren't too long . We eat at Denny's often.
- Rating 3.08/21/18I had a Club sandwich, which was not all that good, the third slice of bread in tof he center was really soggy, like it had the been dipped in water, and the other two slices were stale and not good. It had a little
bit of bacon on it and a little bit of turkey, not so much that you will go
broke. I won't order that again. The apple crisp was really good.
- Rating 4.08/17/18The last chicken fried steak I had was good, I like gravy, but it was a little bit too much. The rest of our order was good, it is always hot. We
will be ordering in the future.
- Rating 2.08/7/18The pancakes we order did not have any caramel sauce that was supposed to come with them. The ultimate skillet did not have any sausage in it like it was supposed to have, we were not called prior to picking up order that they were out of caramel.
- Rating 4.07/31/18Food was good had it delivered , got here in a reasonable time
- Rating 5.07/16/18Amazing food! Amazing packaging! Fast service!!!
- Rating 4.07/11/18it was very good., still piping hot
- Rating 2.07/4/18Last time ate here waited 40 minute just to give my drink order, took hour get my food. Terrible service
- Rating 2.06/26/18Food sucked
- Rating 1.03/14/18Arrived to get order at estimated time I was given for it to be done. When I arrive, they hadn't even started to make it yet. And the restaurant was completely empty of other customers. Had to sit and wait another 20 minutes.
- Rating 3.03/14/18My husband and I love Denny's food, but now that we have a 1year old sometimes makes it hard for us to be able to dine in and have made online orders to go. The few times we placed our order online it was done either incorrectly or something was missing. This last time I tried calling the restaurant to place the order over the phone but it kept saying it was the incorrect phone number even though this is what the directory had listed as well as on the website. It will not keep us from being Denny's customers but I must say having to double, triple check our order before leaving to only find something missing or wrong is kinda a pain
- Rating 5.03/8/18Fast and accurate
- Rating 2.01/30/18Breakfast review.. Is anybody looking ???????
- Rating 4.01/9/18Sometimes the waitresses are slow but all in all good food and nice place to go.