Denny’s W Algonquin Rd
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s W Algonquin Rd
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s W Algonquin Rd
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now, we’ve added the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. Introducing the New! Super Slam™. Two fluffy buttermilk pancakes, two eggs cooked to order, two strips of bacon, two sausage links and hash browns. Available on the value menu for only $5.99!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.07/17/18Express service....
- Rating 5.03/22/18The food is good every time
- Rating 3.03/6/18The food is good but they could have better customer and not be so eager for a tip. They also need more women working and be more organized with online orders.
- Rating 4.02/27/18Food was great !!
- Rating 3.01/31/18It's very clean in there the staff are very friendly the cooks might mess up your some days for the prices they need to give you more food for the price but the food is great when they get your order right
- Rating 5.012/19/17Really nice service
- Rating 4.011/6/17Food was very good. Burgers were awesome. Only complaint is that it was not ready when quoted it would be. Took about 15 minutes longer than the 20 they said
- Rating 1.010/30/17I’m not Gregory? I do not live in Illinois?Response from Denny's10/30/17Are you ok?
- Rating 1.010/2/17My first time experience at this Denny’s location wasn’t great. I placed an online order for pick up. When I arrived at Denny’s my order was ready which was the only good thing. I ordered two grand slam orders which normally comes with a coffee and juice included which it said was included online when I ordered. However I didn’t receive either of these items. The food tasted horrible. I normally love breakfast foods but this was just not what I normally expect from Denny’s. I’m not saying all locations have terrible food but this one does. I think I’ll just stick to my regular location that makes GREAT food and gives me a everything that’s included with my order.