Denny’s W Algonquin Rd
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s W Algonquin Rd
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s W Algonquin Rd
For over 65 years Denny’s has been bringing people together over great food. It’s the place where people can relax and be themselves; where they can enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Denny’s is a place where you can order the usual or try something new - like our brand new, authentic French Crepes in delicious new flavors like Banana Berry Caramel, Banana Chocolate Hazelnut and Strawberry Vanilla. And when it comes to value, the new Meat Lovers Slam can’t be beat. It’s 2 eggs, 3 sausage links, 3 strips of bacon and 2 buttermilk pancakes all for a great low price. And while the restaurants have been updated and the menu changed, Denny's still kept all your favorites like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Whether it's appetizers, breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert, we pride ourselves on an expansive menu featuring delicious, innovative options that cater to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door. So friends and family can come in, sit down and connect in the place that’s made for it. See you at Denny's.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 2.012/4/18First they forget our drinks so we had to drive back. I called them and spoke to the manager who apologized for forgetting the drinks and offered a free dessert on top of that. Went to pick up the drinks and the employee who was there said we don’t get dessert only the drinks. Why would you promise a free dessert if we can’t get it? Stop lying to your customers. Bad for business. Don’t think I’ll return to this Denny’s location ever. All you do is lie and forget parts of the order.
- Rating 5.011/28/18Turkey melt sandwich was wonderful. Great hot food if you pick up as we did this time. Last time we ordered for doordash delivery. Food was very late and very cold.
We will be picking up from now on.
- Rating 1.010/17/18I can not rate the food but the customer service was not good. I ordered online and the arrival time was 8:01a.m., the food never arrived. I called Dennys and they were no help. Finally received an email after 9:30 a.m (2 hors after initial ordering) that ordered was canceled. My account was still charged, called Dennys again, no help they said they can not do anything with online orders so I had to distribute the charge with my bank. The manager said she would have her boss call me back and never received a call. Very disappointed with the service I received. Do not place order online from Dennys website and if you see postmates as a delivery service do not place order.
- Rating 4.09/20/18The food was great. I ordered online and it said 20 minutes for pickup. I got there and waited an additional 10 minutes. For that I could of just went and ordered in person. I know it would of been faster, especially since when I went the place was nearly empty. But the food was excellent!! I will definitely be back.
- Rating 5.07/17/18Express service....
- Rating 5.03/22/18The food is good every time
- Rating 3.03/6/18The food is good but they could have better customer and not be so eager for a tip. They also need more women working and be more organized with online orders.
- Rating 4.02/27/18Food was great !!
- Rating 3.01/31/18It's very clean in there the staff are very friendly the cooks might mess up your some days for the prices they need to give you more food for the price but the food is great when they get your order right
- Rating 5.012/19/17Really nice service
- Rating 4.011/6/17Food was very good. Burgers were awesome. Only complaint is that it was not ready when quoted it would be. Took about 15 minutes longer than the 20 they said
- Rating 1.010/30/17I’m not Gregory? I do not live in Illinois?Response from Denny's10/30/17Are you ok?
- Rating 1.010/2/17My first time experience at this Denny’s location wasn’t great. I placed an online order for pick up. When I arrived at Denny’s my order was ready which was the only good thing. I ordered two grand slam orders which normally comes with a coffee and juice included which it said was included online when I ordered. However I didn’t receive either of these items. The food tasted horrible. I normally love breakfast foods but this was just not what I normally expect from Denny’s. I’m not saying all locations have terrible food but this one does. I think I’ll just stick to my regular location that makes GREAT food and gives me a everything that’s included with my order.