Denny’s Fox Valley
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Fox Valley
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Fox Valley
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now you can enjoy the New! Dulce de Leche Crunch Pancakes with cinnamon crumb topping cooked into two fluffy buttermilk pancakes and served with warm caramel sauce for drizzling. Real ingredients. Freshly crafted. It’s just the latest addition to our seriously upgraded menu!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.01/23/18Food was prepared great, staff was friendly. Great experience overall. Will visit often!
- Rating 5.01/17/18When I order my online order. Kathy the waiters alllllways have my order correct. She is very friendly. And a great worker.
- Rating 3.01/3/18We ordered extra ranch for BBQ sauce and the club sandwich was not put together in container
- Rating 2.012/28/17There was nothing wrong with my order but since I work in service I do expect for people to know what’s going on—it took 3 or 4 servers to figure it out. As I checked my large order, one server stood over me and seemed to be rushing me. I tipped on the online order but they were more concerned with their guests coming in to sit down. It was a busy day but I wouldn’t risk that experience at this location anytime soon.
- Rating 1.012/27/17I put my order in, and it said it would be ready in 20 minutes. I show up and didn't have it until 38 minutes later. 58 minutes for two grand slams. It was cold when I got to it, so it was sitting for a while apparently. That's the last time I order here.
- Rating 5.011/29/17Thank you
- Rating 4.010/26/17The website experience is really convenient, but when I pick up my meal the staff is usually confused. I have to explain that I have already paid in advance online. I don't think everyone is thoroughly informed/trained on this process.
- Rating 5.09/25/17Debbie: Everything I ordered was correct, hot and delicious.
- Rating 4.09/6/17Online experience was easy and when I went to pick up everything was in order and hostess was very courteous to ensure every thing was taken care of. While waiting even the waitstaff asked if I had been helped to show that they cared
- Rating 5.09/5/17Online Ordering has changed my life.
- Rating 5.08/28/17Simple and easy ordering and carry out!
- Rating 5.08/21/17Great prices for great food !