Denny’s Fox Valley
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Fox Valley
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Fox Valley
For over 65 years Denny’s has been bringing people together over great food. It’s the place where people can relax and be themselves; where they can enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Denny’s is a place where you can order the usual or try something new - like our brand new, authentic French Crepes in delicious new flavors like Banana Berry Caramel, Banana Chocolate Hazelnut and Strawberry Vanilla. And when it comes to value, the new Meat Lovers Slam can’t be beat. It’s 2 eggs, 3 sausage links, 3 strips of bacon and 2 buttermilk pancakes all for a great low price. And while the restaurants have been updated and the menu changed, Denny's still kept all your favorites like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Whether it's appetizers, breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert, we pride ourselves on an expansive menu featuring delicious, innovative options that cater to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door. So friends and family can come in, sit down and connect in the place that’s made for it. See you at Denny's.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 2.06/10/19Food was cold and it took almost an hour and a half to get here.
- Rating 5.06/3/19I love the costumer service in that restaurant right on time
- Rating 3.04/23/19Food was alright. Super small portion. Admittedly it was 3 AM. But it seemed maybe 2/3 what the normal portion is. And probably half the amount of hash browns. Thrown together sloppily.
- Rating 5.011/15/18My fav Kathy. Wonderful waitess. Always have my food right. So happy, good customer service.
- Rating 5.010/30/18You guys rock!
- Rating 5.010/25/18Breakfast here is delicious
- Rating 5.09/20/18Love the convenience
- Rating 5.08/21/18Quick, easy and delicious
- Rating 3.04/16/18Fav Denny’s is in Tinsel Town
- Rating 5.04/9/18Order was ready fast and accurate!
- Rating 5.03/26/18We have ordered online twice now. Both times the food was very good and prepared on time.
- Rating 4.03/6/18I always go here. My favorite waitess is Kathy very friendly And nice
- Rating 4.02/21/18Great and fast service. Was in and out in less than 3 minutes and since I am becoming a regular they recognized I was there for pick up right away
- Rating 5.01/23/18Food was prepared great, staff was friendly. Great experience overall. Will visit often!
- Rating 5.01/17/18When I order my online order. Kathy the waiters alllllways have my order correct. She is very friendly. And a great worker.
- Rating 3.01/3/18We ordered extra ranch for BBQ sauce and the club sandwich was not put together in container
- Rating 2.012/28/17There was nothing wrong with my order but since I work in service I do expect for people to know what’s going on—it took 3 or 4 servers to figure it out. As I checked my large order, one server stood over me and seemed to be rushing me. I tipped on the online order but they were more concerned with their guests coming in to sit down. It was a busy day but I wouldn’t risk that experience at this location anytime soon.
- Rating 1.012/27/17I put my order in, and it said it would be ready in 20 minutes. I show up and didn't have it until 38 minutes later. 58 minutes for two grand slams. It was cold when I got to it, so it was sitting for a while apparently. That's the last time I order here.
- Rating 5.011/29/17Thank you
- Rating 4.010/26/17The website experience is really convenient, but when I pick up my meal the staff is usually confused. I have to explain that I have already paid in advance online. I don't think everyone is thoroughly informed/trained on this process.