Denny’s S.Illinois St.
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s S.Illinois St.
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s S.Illinois St.
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 4.011/7/18Food was great
- Rating 1.011/6/18I do not mind paying what I need for what I want. But to pay $3.29 for some fries and to only get about 12 to 15 fries and all of them were not a whole fry is not right. I called after the food was delivered who ever answered it hung up on me when I told her why I was calling and would not answer when I called back. Will not ever go back to this Denny's
- Rating 1.010/30/18The past two times I have been there my order has been wrong, raw chicken, missing items, and cold soggy food. I am highly highly disappointed with this restaurant.
- Rating 3.010/25/18The delivery forgot part of my order
- Rating 5.010/17/18By far the best Denny's experience I've ever had. Even though it was crowded.
- Rating 5.010/16/18Great food and good prices!
- Rating 1.010/4/18It took close to an hour for my order and then they forgot an entire meal, got one wrong, and forgot things to go with them. Horrible every time I go
- Rating 1.09/20/18The last 2 times we got food here they got the order wrong and it always tasted like the food had been sitting out for a long time after it's cooked. We figured we would give them another chance after a while. They hadn't even started preparing the order by the time the website said it would be ready. After getting it home (about a 3 minute drive) several of the meals were wrong, and tasted like they were old. That was the last chance for this location.
- Rating 4.08/14/18My skillet was awesome as usual just needs to be more of it!
- Rating 4.07/17/18Everything was ready when I went to pick it up and tasted great. Job well done!
- Rating 5.07/11/18Great quick service. Food was excellent everything was what i ordered.
- Rating 3.04/10/18Ordered and got charged for seasoned fries. Didn't receive them
- Rating 4.03/14/18Food was good, hot and ready on time. Cashier was friendly and conscience of the order correctness. Only problem was waiting in long line with sit down customers trying to check out all the while your food maybe getting colder as you patiently wait.
- Rating 1.03/1/18My food was cold and everything was turned upside down in the bags. Very disappointed in every aspect of my order. Never again will I order online from this location