Denny’s Frontage Road
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Frontage Road
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Frontage Road
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 4.010/26/18Food is always fresh and warm
- Rating 2.010/9/18The french toast was hard around the edges and did not have a cinnamon or nutmeg taste. The bacon and sausage were under cooked. The eggs were perfect.
- Rating 5.09/10/18Food was delicious as always.
Ordered online, and had it ready to go on time.
Will definitely be ordering from here again.
- Rating 2.09/10/18Girl at counter couldn’t have been nicer but unfortunately your food didn’t translate to on the go
Fry portion very disappointing and food cool
Only minutes away but I think was done before pickup time. Temperature not a big deal. Has to be expected but we were in restaurant three days earlier and my Tuscan chicken sandwich had melted cheese. This was still firm and holding shape. Fries moist limp and sparse won’t stop our visits but not sure how soon I’ll choose to pickup vs fast food or Red Robin or chili’s
- Rating 1.08/7/18VERY BAD SERVICE
- Rating 5.03/7/18Great food ,late night food , cool waitresses
- Rating 1.03/6/18My food was cold and they didn’t apologize for it sitting that long.
- Rating 5.03/6/18I was given a pickup time got there the order was ready and the service was great food was hot and no waiting
- Rating 5.01/23/18Great customer service and fulfill your request for healthier substitutions.
- Rating 4.012/19/17Food is great as always!
- Rating 1.012/12/17Completely disgusted and will never step foot into this Denny's location and all other locations ever again
- Rating 5.011/6/17Everything was delicious, and the best part was that my food was ready exactly when they said it would be. Great Good! Great service! Great Dennys
- Rating 2.010/26/17Hostess was not friendly when I checked in. Got home with my order and they forgot my pumpkin pie. They said come back and get it, so I did. But they only had a slice of pie ready not a whole one, which was what I paid for. So I had to take home a frozen pumpkin pie.
- Rating 1.010/10/17I ordered my food online for pickup. My order was suppose to be ready in 20 mins and I live 10 mins from the location. By the time I got home and my family and I ate our food, it was so good that there was no way my food was fresh. It was so cold that it must've been at least an hour if not more old. Worst experience ever, will never return to any Dennys location.