Denny’s Frontage Road
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Frontage Road
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Frontage Road
For over 65 years Denny’s has been bringing people together over great food. It’s the place where people can relax and be themselves; where they can enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Denny’s is a place where you can order the usual or try something new - like our brand new, authentic French Crepes in delicious new flavors like Banana Berry Caramel, Banana Chocolate Hazelnut and Strawberry Vanilla. And when it comes to value, the new Meat Lovers Slam can’t be beat. It’s 2 eggs, 3 sausage links, 3 strips of bacon and 2 buttermilk pancakes all for a great low price. And while the restaurants have been updated and the menu changed, Denny's still kept all your favorites like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Whether it's appetizers, breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert, we pride ourselves on an expansive menu featuring delicious, innovative options that cater to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door. So friends and family can come in, sit down and connect in the place that’s made for it. See you at Denny's.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.04/17/19Didn’t get my whole order, i ordered the American all slam, I ordered muffin and instead of hashborwns and they also forgot the pancakes it came with it. I didn’t bother to drive all the way back because every time i dine in or take out they always mess up something either w/ my order or ringing me up wrongly and the cashier or waiter are always rude, Will not be coming back to eat!
- Rating 1.012/13/18Ordered delivery. Waited an hour and then my order was cancelled. My family was starving and we had to make other plans for dinner. We finally ate something else around 9pm! And I have young children! Thanks for ruining our night.
- Rating 4.012/4/18Pancakes were a little hard. But overall everything was great
- Rating 5.011/13/18Ordering online was easy.
Nice friendly staff when I picked up my order.
- Rating 4.010/26/18Food is always fresh and warm
- Rating 2.010/9/18The french toast was hard around the edges and did not have a cinnamon or nutmeg taste. The bacon and sausage were under cooked. The eggs were perfect.
- Rating 5.09/10/18Food was delicious as always.
Ordered online, and had it ready to go on time.
Will definitely be ordering from here again.
- Rating 2.09/10/18Girl at counter couldn’t have been nicer but unfortunately your food didn’t translate to on the go
Fry portion very disappointing and food cool
Only minutes away but I think was done before pickup time. Temperature not a big deal. Has to be expected but we were in restaurant three days earlier and my Tuscan chicken sandwich had melted cheese. This was still firm and holding shape. Fries moist limp and sparse won’t stop our visits but not sure how soon I’ll choose to pickup vs fast food or Red Robin or chili’s
- Rating 1.08/7/18VERY BAD SERVICE
- Rating 5.03/7/18Great food ,late night food , cool waitresses
- Rating 1.03/6/18My food was cold and they didn’t apologize for it sitting that long.
- Rating 5.03/6/18I was given a pickup time got there the order was ready and the service was great food was hot and no waiting
- Rating 5.01/23/18Great customer service and fulfill your request for healthier substitutions.
- Rating 4.012/19/17Food is great as always!
- Rating 1.012/12/17Completely disgusted and will never step foot into this Denny's location and all other locations ever again
- Rating 5.011/6/17Everything was delicious, and the best part was that my food was ready exactly when they said it would be. Great Good! Great service! Great Dennys
- Rating 2.010/26/17Hostess was not friendly when I checked in. Got home with my order and they forgot my pumpkin pie. They said come back and get it, so I did. But they only had a slice of pie ready not a whole one, which was what I paid for. So I had to take home a frozen pumpkin pie.
- Rating 1.010/10/17I ordered my food online for pickup. My order was suppose to be ready in 20 mins and I live 10 mins from the location. By the time I got home and my family and I ate our food, it was so good that there was no way my food was fresh. It was so cold that it must've been at least an hour if not more old. Worst experience ever, will never return to any Dennys location.